As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
I'm sitting up with a sinus headache and happened to click on an SS "HOME" link page and this is what came up with as what SS is pushing.
I frankly am repulsed as a Protestant Christian as to the content and posts where Hunter Biden is the featured spokesman of the left and that is apparently all SS is, is a religion of the leftist.
Hunter Biden's push is for a new deal health care. I thought we had Obama rationed death as the cure for all of this, and all the trolls who wanted it, got it, and Americans were released from having to pay for another entitlement for trolls. I suppose that this is what Biden jr. is up to in trying to steal money from Americans again, like the rest of this bunch.
All of these people are rich people. They all are worth millions or daddy is worth millions. This is a 5th column which stuns me, as it appears these platforms are like the silver spoons, Playboy Centerfold for the mass who post selfies as they could not get naked in Hollywood.
Frankly, if I had the money these trolls have, I would not be whoring for attention in an echo chamber. I would get healed up, get a horse and unhook from the world. I would post what God moved me to on Christian things, but trying to get attention to validate a pathetic need for attention is not what I would be signed up for.
I'm just stunned by the fools that are the majority in this world. They all have something they think has to be said and it is not worth saying.
What sickens me about left-wing people, especially the intellectuals, is their utter ignorance of the way things actually happen.”
— George Orwell
Nuff Said
agtG
CLICK HERE to support the popular girl.