Wednesday, July 29, 2026

HAARP Death Rains

 



Apple Blossoms at the End of Summer


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have noticed some more pronounced things in this HAARP toxic chem rain and snow. I mentioned before that the past two years we had lilacs blooming in October, and dandelions actually in some spells were flowering in December, as everything else had froze off.

In the above, I was amazed in seeing a Honeygold apple with a blossom on the tree on July 23rd. So I decided to take a short drive and document the other gifts of HAARP.

Below you see brown evergreens. This has started cropping up more and more the past few years so lines of trees are dying. These are Ponderosa Pine, but I have seen the same thing on Colorado Blue Spruce as deadly as other evergreens. I conclude that this is a form of acid rain, more it is a chemical fertilization of the trees, which with the moisture retention of the chem snow and rain, the trees like other plants are coming out of dormancy in winter and dying in a sort of freeze drying.




Next up this is an orchard a real asshole planted, so while I feel for the trees, and I would like to have them to munch on the collapse of society, it does delight me that his trees are yellow and look like shit. This is HAARP in action again. Interesting part is the cottonwoods in the background are dark green. Different specie of deciduous as they like their feet wet, so they deal better with this chem pollution keeping their feet wet.

It brings me a smile in knowing this prick spent a fortune is getting geezer age and this is his old age retirement plan being destroyed by HAARP.




Lastly this is the same orchard, but I desired to try and show my windscreen. You might see some water marks. I drove through an irrigation sprinkler for corn which was spraying the highway on the way home and those are water drop spots. Ground water in the Brier should not be doing this in having this kind of high calcium content, as hardwater but this is a change again.

The wells here are not deep. 100 feet is considered very deep, so these shallow wells are leeching in a high mineral content.  This would probably link to these HAARP chems having polluted down this far in the soil to contaminate the drinking water.

Fascinating stuff, but the USDA has the farmers all draining the wetlands here and having them drill wells to deplete the aquifer. They are going to turn this into a desert in the short future.





All if this is there to see and people see it, but ignore it all. The environment is being altered and species destruction is taking place, and this is affecting animals and people in their mineral balance and absorption too. 


Once again another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Nuff Said



agtG


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl