As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
I hear from Hunter Biden that his dad, Joe is got cancer in his bones from cancer in his prostate. I'm posting this in the need to be civil which is not prevailing now in this unChristian nation. Hunter Biden seems to not be a pervert anymore and the kind of friend Tucker Carlson would have. He may be milking his dad's cancer for political sympathy, but it is not like he is celebrating the misfortunes of others like Lindsey in the gay ear Graham.
I never voted for Joe Biden. Never would. He got to be in the White House in a stolen election. For Interational Socialists he did what they do and was good for their agenda. He was not a bad President off the States. I did not agree with his policies, but that did not make him a bad President. He was a thousand times better than that Barack Obama election stealer, and as I said, he was not a bad President. Bill Clinton was not a bad President either, Clinton was just a bad man.
For Joe, I think he became President when Obama left the building in June 13th 2013 on a deal with Big Mike and Valdasherie Jarrett. Obama's dictatorship ended then and success, so Joe was good for America in that internationalist agenda cracked up.
Like all post Bush and Obama leaders, Joe Biden inherited the disaster of Jimmy Carter which we are all dealing with, and he did the best he could. I would have preferred him to have shut down the Jan6 Witch Hunt, but he probably did not want to end up like John Kennedy either.
So as a Protestant Chritian, I hope Joe Biden gets right with Jesus and I will be civil. Others who had harm from him can do with it as is their choice. I'm not going to gloat about bone cancer as my Aunt had that, but died from old age in a heart attack.
This is about letting you know the state of Joe Biden. That is if Blogger does not delete this post as in this Trump era a Nancy over there is nuking stuff regular in this Obama war on Americans that continues.
So no eulogy for Joe Biden. Just Christian Virtue by the Lord Christ.
Nuff Said
agtG