Saturday, August 22, 2026

Pitchfork Probs

 



Got to use fembots as all the wetware are repulsive in forks.
Do not stab your hat as hats cost money.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Once upon a  time in America, pitchforks were something to be relied upon, to the extent I remember as a kid the old man left them outside all the time, and they never rotted and they were already decades old.

So when I got into the pitchfork need, the handles were coming to an end of their career. I was then going to do it up right and put in new handles which would last till after Jesus came back and was done haying for the found sheep.

I will name the store as it is a farm store chain that covers half the country in Runnings. I got handles from them. Uh huh, 5 years and they went to shit. The fork main whatever simply rotted out the shitty wood. Don't know if it is HAARP chems, but this is a reality in shitty farm wood now.

So I tried Shoe Goo. I worked on one fork kind of.

As I related I tried caulk in the aluminum type as I was fixing a canoe.

Uh huh, never set up and same shit.

That is when the Holy Ghost said popsicle wooden sticks. I could not find my stash, so I found a stick of sorts at JYG's and brought that home, His brother had a piece of, I think this was a flat rubber gasket off an old car window laying there, so I picked that up as it was about a half inch wide by an 1'8th inch deep.

JYG's wood........compressed too much even at two pieces and I was about out of wood. So I turned to the rubber thing, and while it was a bit too wide, so I had to slant it, with the wood, I hammered the hell out of the fork and by God, the one went solid. I redid the two wooden piece one with this rubber thing, and it went solid. So I took apart the Shoe Goo one, and it was tight, but hammered the hell out of that one too and it set. 
When I say I hammered them, we did get rain and I used the ground to absorb the pounding on the wood, but I had the handles a foot down into the dirt and had to twist the handles to get them out.

I hope this holds as 15 bucks for a fork handle is too expensive, but I do have hopes in this that I found something by God's Grace laying around in rubber that was hard, not too brittle yet, and it broke when I bent it, that had enough give to accommodate the fork whatever.

Now I doubt like everything that they make this kind of rubber anymore as America quit in the 1950's. but maybe popsicle sticks will appear. I was contemplating buying some Dreamscicles or their cheap variation, but I can't eat that stuff right now, so I have this to try.

I hate loose handles on anything. Why I fixed them and never figured I was being screwed again by corporate America, as wood should be wood yet but it is not.

One more thing I will mention which is probably in an old post. I have no time for 6 or 8 tine shit forks. Can't do anything but dig worms and shit with them. Bundle forks which are the 3 tines are just not up to hay. My fork that I like are the 4 tine forks. They are versatile for just about anything and most are a bit more stout than the 5 tines........there are 4 tine straw forks with the rounded top that do not hold up either. Yes I have broke fork times. That was the "wedding fork" in my old man's Uncle who married in, gave a straw fork to him for a wedding gift. Highly usable, but not exactly what one thinks of in wedding gifts.

I solved that by breaking it and do not know where it disappeared to.

Anyway that might be a fork handle fix to tighten up shoddy American corporate fork handles.




whoops no witchcraft or frog gigging here......big ass frogs with that contraption



Nuff Said


agtG


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl