As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
Inflation really sets in when you go on luxury east coast vacations as before this, Hal Turner was extracting from his captives 6000 bucks a month to do what he does.
Today is the Final Day of Fund-Raising - Have **NOT** Made the Goal
Now it is around 8000 dollars.
That is almost 100,000 dollars a year Hal Turner is taking from people for 5 hours a week and posts a day which I found some are cross posted from what looks like a Blackwater site interaction.
100,000 dollars. That amazes me. It amazed me when he was gouging people at 70,000 a year for his electric, licenses and whatever else he is doing from New York City or his vacation home in Pennsylvania.
None of it makes any sense as he has never explained where the extra 2000 a month was needed for after his luxury vacation.
I was thinking today or last night, how tired I am. I have not had a day off in so long that I do not remember when. I'm numb and I keep on doing exclusives which are real. You are going to get a few doozy posts on Prophecy by the end of the month. Perhaps sooner as I am having a pleasant time with Echo again now that the bugs of the wog heads are being worked through.
I simply do not believe for a second that all those religious programs which are featured on where Hal Turner is broadcast from on platform need a 100,000 dollars a year too as that amounts to millions being taken from Christians. Seriously, the Lutheran Churches around here are not getting 100,000 a year and they do funerals and free beating you with Bibles if you need it.
Hal Turner does not even provide pretty girl shots like on ZeroHedge. He just does fear porn and most of the time it is ass backwards and you end up getting pointed in the right direction here, in what is going on in driving this.
I do like complaining about this organized shilling of America as I sit here in poverty in exposing it for the farce it is. Hal Turner was gone a week, no updates and the world did not stop. Nothing happened and he could still be gone for the nothingness he puts up.
Granted he is not as rancid as a skirt I read on Substack who features 47 as a puss filled thing and keeps ranting about it, and that Muslim Communists in Michigan are the salvation to America. I just do not understand the venom in people. They are one dimensional and think 47 is the top of the heap, when he is not and this slide show is just doing what he can do, while the real program is driving on ahead.
I always pause though when I see these 100000 trolls and the rancid mouth posts in they always keep on, always find a way to have luxury lives and no one ever comes and shuts them down. So who are they really taking the 30 pieces from.
Nuff Said
agtG