As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
I have a democratic friend who has a Save our Democracy, sign on her front lawn in a sea of Republicans. I really would like to ask her what that sign means without putting her on the defensive, because in knowing history, the reason the United States has ruined itself, was due to democratization.
America has had four massive influxes of non voters, dumped into the system. These voting blocks were not groups whose interest it was to prosper the system of thee American Dream of hard work has rewards, but was instead groups whose entire focus was on removing from others their money for their benefit alone in social or being paid not to work.
These are the four.
1. The Negro vote
2. Women's vote
3, Mexican vote
4. Invader vote
It was radical Republicans who caused the first two problems for America and insurrection Democrats who caused the last two.
In examining this, this was first non Americans dumped into the system. Then it was females who being weaker in society, pressed for laws to decapitate the power of those who were working. Once this foundation of welfare and making others pay for their ticket, was established, this allowed Democrats to infuse another voting block of Catholic communist Mexicans, managed by the International Socialists in both parties, who then opened the borders and voting to complete mob voting where American votes were nullified.
That is why I would like to ask her for her reasons, not debate, but to make her reason things out, and then I would like to inform her that if I put up a sign it would be RESTORE THE REPUBLIC.
If she held still long enough for that, I would then provide her the evidence of the 4 infusions of "democracy" and how it brought ruin to the country, and that ruin was heaped upon on group, the White working poor and middle class, who these 4 groups displaced of jobs and stole their money for their programs and in between sent them off to die by the hundreds of thousands in wars.
That is your lesson on democracy in America.
Nuff Said
agtG
