Friday, May 22, 2009

How to save the American Auto Industry

It bothers me to watch the destruction of the United States by nation rapists and their number one pimp, Barack Obama.
I do not like watching auto workers facing the same ordeal which farmers and steel workers went through years ago in having their lives shattered.
I do not like watching more people cheated out of their money by globalist Ford which is an entire traitorous ilk to that wonderful American, Henry Ford.

I could make a long list of things I do not like, but the do not like part is what moves me to be inspired by God to submit a way to save the American auto industry and give America a fighting chance when a real President such as Sarah Palin takes the oath of office.

I have a love affair with old Fords. The first Ford I ever drove I have no idea what it was. I was with my dad and my brother was doing some work for a cousin of ours. This cousin was old as we had a really large family, but he allowed me at age 9 to drive his pickup.
I had no idea what I was doing, but I had the time of my young life going about 3 miles an hour in first gear as the adults chatted beside me. From that moment on I wanted a pickup while most people wanted a car.
One of the things to this day is to listen to a real westerner talk about their pickups. They roll their eye at dudes who call them "trucks". They are pickups instead, as trucks carry cargo on a straight frame and semi tractors carry cargo with a trailer and perhaps a twin screw.

I have had fun double clutching an F 1 to run a two speed axle on an F 600. I have driven 66 Ford Mustangs. Lusted after Mach 1 Mustangs and Shelby Cobras. I have watched a neighbor kid almost kill himself on a Gran Torino with a heavy engine and I spent many hours cruising a pasture in a 1970 Bronco shooting flickertail gophers with an old Stevens 3 and 1 which I still have that still looks like it is suffering from a hangover.

It is in this that Ford deeply disappointed me as I grew up driving a 1968 F 250 which my dad purchased brand new. Fords were pickups which one could drive like Charles Bronson did in Mr. Majestic, and yes I have driven Fords in such manners to my great delight.
Ford though cheated the world in Mustang Ghias, a sort of homosexual car no one knew what to do with in those years. They ruined Ford pickups in making them shoddy which hurt Minneapolis workers immensely.
There was a time that no one who was in agriculture would be caught dead with a Chevy or Dodge, for the simple reason those vehicles would fall apart.

Fords were cold blooded, but those 289's, 351 Clevelands, 360's and 390's would start on fumes and at 30 below, even if they sat there for a year.

That is all gone now with this computer garbage Californication standards ruining the world for all with Obama now in the lead.

With enough suffering in nostalgia, the fix for American auto, and yes this includes those traitorous UAW Obama voters who just stole General Motors and had their hands in the European axis stealing GM Europe division for the plundering of America. This is America yet and rank and file UAW have been betrayed by their leadership along with all unions, but this is the way with Americans we can save America yet.

This salvation is based in an idea which the Bank of Boulder offered long ago. Their idea was simple in having people put money on deposit into their bank. They didn't pay dividends and they didn't pay interest. They paid hunters and collectors in guns.
You put money into a bank for a certain period of time, and they gave you a gun immediately to go out and shoot. At the end of the period of time, you got your original deposit back.

That is what American industry needs to do. They need to offer to Americans a real investment in something they want. I hate modern Obama mobiles. I love old engines with carburetters which start come hell or high water.
I submit that Ford, GM, Dodge and yes Chrysler, being saved by Steny Hoyer doing a coup on Nancy Pelosi, offer up select models like the 1966 Ford F 100 pictured above.

The engine would be the wonderful 300 6 cylinder which is the engine UPS used in all their delivery vehicles the past decade, so we know it works and is quite fuel efficient.
I believe with key kevlar type polypropylene features in body to save weight that a very fuel economy and long lasting vehicle could be produced. The same vehicles could be in car types which would be safe for consumers and economical to purchase.

The key selling points would be that this car would be around 10 years from now to drive of offer in resale value. These vehicles would be economically made as in no more price gouging consumers, especially when the UAW has womb to the tomb benefits and million dollar vacation homes.
Toyota does not have outlandish benefits and it is time that Americans understand that the Kennedy communist worker mandates have ruined America. Not everyone can be like Teddy in having brain cancer and living on and on. My beloved Uncle and several neighbors had cancer of the brain and died in a short time. Such are the benefits of being a rich liberal compared to a normal American.

The deal Americans would be given is the same as the Bank of Boulder. People could invest money, not into a car company, but into their car they want to purchase. Imagine a responsible auto company receiving money from consumers in this type of situation in what they could plan and produce cheaply.
For instance, parents on a child's 6th birthday could invest into Ford perhaps 5000 dollars. Ford would accept that money for when the child was 16 for their first vehicle. That is the type of investment which Americans could see was a pretty great deal and Ford could see that was a wonderful boon to their company where they would be able to take that money, use it for investments, use to to expand, use it on interest to pay for the car which they would produce, paying for the whole thing.

Once Americans understood the benefits, American industry would I believe start reaping the investment of billions of dollars flowing into their companies. It would be buying American, knowing that Americans would benefit and American auto workers would know that in trust they were being invested in and would not be screwing over the people purchasing their product.

Everything could be put into this model, even computers, providing Bill Gates stopped being an anal jerk in gouging the consumers. Work a fair deal, make a fair price, produce in a mass market and screw foreigners over who live in communist regimes and the system would inflate without inflation and the entire American nation would prosper.

None of this would cost one taxpayer dollar. Of course, I want the IRS to have hands off in this in taxes, because the government taxes everyone too much already. Investment in America in a pay and play to fix what has been deliberately broken is something which does not need to be regulated, taxed and wiped out of existence.

Pretty simple solution really and exclusive to here once again. I love America deeply. I love the western peoples. I want the best for everyone from France to Oz. I also want this system to benefit Africans, Chinese, sub Asians to Russians. A great pride and community can be produced in this covenant on national scales. This is indeed a covenant equal to the covenants of old where farmers needed protection from bandits and hunters needed bread and a place to store things. So farmers and hunters got together in providing each other what the other excelled at.
Americans need a deal in buying goods and workers need good paying jobs. This solves the basic requirements of all and the benefits are the entire engine of America once again is a free enterprise providing for all Americans and beating the world at the game.

This is the solution and it is now in the public domain. Would I want to be paid for this work God inspired me to.........yeah you betcha pardner, but for now let us get this thing working that Obama is strangulating and his benefactors are raping to death.

Speak of it and build upon it and it will work.

agtG 273