Thursday, July 30, 2009

Listen my children


Listen my children
and you shall hear
of the midnight ride
of Paul Revere.............


Last night around 2 am, I woke up to Coast to Coast, the old Art Bell program, and while the George Nouri who runs it is a nice guy, I sure miss Art Bell, because he made everything fun there.

Mr. Nouri, had on some Dr. Porklove from Jekyl Island author, I know you have heard of the book as it is being promoted now, but I know why I don't listen to Coast to Coast now as none of these people get it across the board as to what is happening.

Some might ask if I don't listen to C to C, then why is my radio tuned to it? Well, the answer is I am someone who doesn't waste my time, because during the day that position on the radio dial is attune to Rush and and Hannity on AM.
If I switch to FM, it brings in a rock station that plays everything.........and at night it is a misery trip as that position battles between KAAY Little Rock and some midwestern station that Michael Savage and George Nouri are on.
KAAY has some odd English psycho babbler on, but he honestly does talk sense from what I pick up in not listening.
I do so miss though the days of WLS, KDWB, KAAY and that favorite KOMA all blow torches belting out rock n roll to the world........then they went religious programming with various types like San Antonio........and then all talk radio. There was nothing like in the night hearing those disk jockeys with authority announce those call letters as you cruised to nowhere in a star covered sky.

As this is Paul Revere's Rise, it is time to get back to the Dr. Porklove and Nouri book. It amazes me how secular and Godless good people who have a form of God in their lives are when it comes to these cartels who are ALL religion in none of these pundits ever equate this is a spiritual warfare.
Nouri thought the globalists just got a kick out of starting wars on a power trip, while the author of Dr. Porklove thought they just like manipulating people's actions.
None of these people get that the wars, manipulations and plunderings are just the means to the end. The end being the Rotshchilds and Rockefellers who are Ashkenazi converts in allegiance to their illuminated one, are driving to replace the bloodline God created in Abraham, Isaac and Israel in the 13 tribes, one of which America is hidden in.
They are usurpers to the chosen people who are supposed to be introducing God to the world, and are now initiating an order which is going to bring about the anti messiah, who is also known as the anti christ, who Barack Obama is a precursor event for in paving the mindset of the world.
Obama will fail in utter ruin. The anti christ will seize the power Obama is attempting to steal.

All of this is about satan, the illuminated one who fell from heaven as lightning as Christ saw. This order it leads seeks Temple Mount, seeks the place it once walked upon in the holy fires of God and it all seeks to supplant God's plan of salvation for a plan void of God.
That is what the banking scheme was about in enslaving the world. This is happening in this dimension, but it is being fought out in the spiritual matrix under God's boundaries........all for the minions of the apostate to be marked and all to glean and refine the children of God.

This all continues on in a whining wheezer who was running some Obama file site has now taken down his files in a pout of poverty, because people only sent him 40 bucks the past few years.

I wonder at times like these if Paul Revere said, "Nope not going to warn people the British are coming, because the people haven't been shelling out oats money for my horse".

How about Patrick Henry in, "Give me liberty, but I prefer a Paypal money order to get me to write".

Apparently it is lost on all Americans now that most of the Founding Fathers, pledged all they had from life to possessions in a Covenant for America, and most of them were destroyed in the Revolution. Many had their families murdered. This America business is not about making money. She is a mistress who demands blood upon her altar, either let in small amounts yearly for responsible liberty or in massive amounts when World Wars come to fruition. This American secularist religion is the most perfect order of governing until Christ returns, but she is stern in her rules and mandates.
You either love her with all your heart or she will in her tribe trample you over as you whine about money not being paid you.

I noticed in the World Net Daily story on this that the old guy was quoting that Obama's birth certificate of live birth was fraud, because he is listed as AFRICAN instead of what has been exclusively noted here, in NEGRO, which is the legal term.
Now, I'm not going to say the guy plagiarized work here as spoons were invented across the world by quite a few people it seems, but World Net Daily knows the source of the negro definition, and it just seems that so much of what goes on here filters through to other people now wanting to make money off of God's workings through me.
It is something that I would caution against as my Master is a strict adherent to the law. I do not mind people stealing my work God does through me, but I do draw the line at profits and glory.........the glory belongs to God and God gave freely so I give freely.

That is why this blog does not nor will it ever have Google ads or other vanity laden things like how many connected people are following it published. My desire as someone who indeed has written HTML codes and built expensive websites in being a Webmaster, is I build pages to load as fast as possible with nothing to infuriate the reader in pop ups or attempting to make a penny off of them.
I never speak of these things, but I want people to have fun, enjoy themselves and not be encumbered in the learning process. I do not make money off of this nor do I solicit money off of this as America is a bit more important than fame or cash.

I never heard Davy Crockett at the Alamo complaining that he wasn't getting enough print space in New York papers for his name. He went to Texas, because liberty mattered.

I know people who I will have remain nameless. Some are veterans doing blogs, some are gay people on fixed incomes, some are retired people who are caring for their parents, some are putting their homes together after storms, some are sick and some have almost died, but you never hear it from them as their work goes uninterrupted, while New York, California and Washington DC pundits and columnists earning 6 and 7 figure salaries, peer over their shoulders watching the information flow of this electronic super subway of information which they can not keep up with if they tried.
There are blogs on the internet which have posted more breaking stories and literal articles in one month than these leading names one sees on television and print have done in their entire careers.
I'm not complaining in any of this as I like being like Sarah Palin, leaving the wagons behind and putting on packs to travel light to invade the enemies territory in hitting them hard and fast. Part of my character thrives in close combat against all odds in losing situations, because I'm still here by God's Grace in battles before.
I love the Ranger mentality, the Sniper, the Sapper. There is nothing more exhilarating than taking it to the enemy in crossing between the lines and being the antagonist for liberty driving in their positions as all hell breaks loose in their camps.

I was born in that brier patch and nothing in this world is a match for the foes who tried to destroy me in my youth. I love the fire and the heat, and I crave, the moments when Robert Gibbs is forced to deal with the birthers and then in his Freudian slip says Obama is only an American citizen and not a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Listen my children, this fight is for America. It is about what I know now in exposing someone like Noel Sheppard who walked into a trap God set to show the world what he really is all about while running his gossip site Newsbusters as Matthew Sheffield even censors people like Warner Todd Huston in what he posts.
Sheppard bit hard as they always do in not any of them has a clue in Divine Inspiration what God is exposing of them in their secrets.

There are many things that go on in this wonderful adventure. Those sealed of God are shining brighter while the Drudge Report honorees are the one snow peeking from the bunkers too timid to take on a low IQ teleprompter mind with two NeoProgs in Emanuel and Axelrod, who stole an election the Europeans handed to them.
What on earth is there to fear in that children? That is mere child's play to God.

It doesn't matter how long this takes as the birthers are growing in numbers and their tide is sweeping the political nation of America. Their work for free is outmaneuvering the worst multi trillion dollar minds being waged against these United States.
That is something to God's complete credit which none of the right wing press would dare utter or put into print as their leftist colleagues would smirk and make sport of them. The difference is I put it here, because I'm a nobody to anyone but God and that position suits me just fine.

The tide marches on, the writers now mirror a new engaged thought and it is the message which is speaking to everyone across the land.
Only 30% of Americans in 1776 backed George Washington and Independence........that is about the odds now. They were called terrorists and Janet Napolitano calls us of Liberty now terrorists.
God though was the side the Founders were one and God is the side I will always be on as I desire none other, for all others are the losing side.

The birthers are the voice of America in a clarion call. They have been slandered, smeared, belittled and they came on. They are now dismissed and lied to, but they will continue on scratching for every straw in the Axelrod house until the Truth prevails and comes out.

Those who sit upon the sidelines do so in lack of Inspiration and they exist in fear for what they might loose. When one has nothing to loose and the possessions one has are God, family and America.........the choice is easy, to pick up the pack and join the Rangers of old. This is what courses through the American veins and what we were bred for in all of our generations from the Middle East, Asia, Europe and America, when they were all wilderness and we tamed them by God and made empires shiver as we shattered them.

Barack Obama is but a conditioning exercise for that which will dawn upon the American horizon. He is a warm up for the real fight which is coming.

That is the understanding which all of responsible liberty had better comprehend and start conditioning for, as counting your gold and silver will do no good as the Bible predicts people will throw it away. This is about God's cause of Liberty, Justice and His Way for all.

and behold a handful will chase ten thousand.

I like our America odds.

agtG 332



PS: Stop just lurking on Twitter and the blogs you sons and daughters of liberty with your immense salaries and fame, start promoting them and join us in the brier patch of American Destiny manifesting once again.