Saturday, August 22, 2009

May they be Read to


I was looking at an email sent me this past week asking Christians to pray that Obama in his meeting with his brownshirts that he would fail. I wonder about things like that,even if I'm all for Obama failing in Marxism, but there are things which people never quite equate in this cusp of Obama and the abyss that if he succeeds now in Obamacrypt, he dooms hisself and Democrats to utter ruin.

See Democrats now are doomed if they do and doomed if they don't. Pass death panels and it is doom with a major D, pass just some crapper bill and it is doom with a little "d" as their dimwits become furious and have a Cindy Sheehan episode.
In either case, there are only 2 people who win now no matter what Obama does and that is Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin.

I do have concerns about Christians sticking their prayers into God's business in hindering His work. I for one want Jesus to return, period.
I used to see Jerry Golden always request and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. That always was something revolting to the Spirit in me, as if Jerusalem is at peace, then the King of Peace will not return.
The world needs war to have Christ return, and Christ will return a Warrior King. (See that sounds allot like the mahdi nonsense, and you know where they got it from in stealing it from Christianity in Revelation.)

I am though reminded by the Holy Spirit often enough to be a child of God in praying for all of our enemies. I have found though that beyond heaping hot coals on the enemy's heads in being Christian to them, that being nice in praying for them to repent is a soul ripping prayer as people can not repent without being changed inside and every Christian can relate to the things which brought them to God and kept them with God were not pleasant events in their lives.

In that I was thinking about what Bearick Obama needs right now to help him. The though occurred to him was he needs what all children need in his being a 10 year old and that is a good book read to him.
In my class at school, I was lumped in with the largest group of heathens, misfits, mentally retarded, boneheaded, grubby failures ever to walk the planet. As some have noted God did quite well by me, so how did I get into the class of misfits?

It just reveals how incorrect the scholastic tests are in weeding out the apples and promoting the sheep which think their sheep does not stink.
Teachers always had a problem with me, until my grades were in the A category. As a child I figured out that four nine week periods were divided into 2 semesters. If one obtained an A average in the first and third week, one passed the second and fourth weeks no matter what one did.
I played the system and my grades reflected it as I worked and then coasted.........and my mouth never stopped moving in disrupting class and talking. I actually set a record in a class of dysfunctional children for getting double checks on my report card for talking. It was considered an improvement to only have one check.
I think one time in drafting class I also got something like a U with a minus on it for being not considerate. That though was a class with "Gay Ray" who taught it who would put his arm around you. At least I didn't jam my elbow into his ribs like a classmate did knocking the wind out of him. That was quite amusing to see.

As stated, we were the original sugar fed wild bunch. No one could control the tempest we were and our ranks increased each year. Kids who flunked........dump them in the reject class. Indian kids show up........dump them in the reject class. Imported kids.......dump them in the reject class.
From this class, there is not a one of them who I would not now without hesitation trust my worldly assets too or vote for for President. They were an untamed mob, but they were all trustworthy.
In this is the solution for Bearick Obama from my 4th grade teacher who was a motherly saint. She controlled that circus of we animals perfectly without ever raising her voice. I would have loved to have seen this group who literally had whores for mothers, stuff that lived by the railroad tracks, grubby peasant children and stuff no one wanted in academia, been on display every day for 15 minutes at 1 o'clock everyday.

Were they the circus then? Not in the least.

During those 15 minutes this group of attention deficit disorder children were so quiet you could hear a pin drop. We knew because one teacher had us hear the deafening sound as an experiment in our class one day.
Our teacher knew the way to handle children who would not pay attention, just as teachers knew how to do it in the McGuffey reader days. Our teacher opened a book and she simply read a chapter to us each day.
She read the entire Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder and I can still recite those books I never would have touched due to her influence. Children respond to being read to and will always respond to an adult reading to them and remain quiet even if their neurons are firing on chemicals.

This is honestly what Barack Obama needs. I honestly would pay for such a thing in a royal reader for the Obama children in Bearick, Muchelle, Queenie and Sloven.
No, I'm not talking about some black nonsense books about Malcolm 10, but Laura Ingalls Wilder, Bible Stories, Aesop's Fables and the works of Irving, Dickens and Mark Twain.

Works which would teach the Obama mind the difference between right and wrong. Virtues which would instill in them the attitude of rising to the occasion instead of dragging others down to step on them.

I will pick 3 readers for them. Franklin Graham, Lynn Cheney and Sarah Palin. Frankly, I would love to see Sarah Palin put on audio file a series of the great works of noted Americans like some readings from Teddy Roosevelt in his "Strenuous Life" to Washington Irving, the story of Ruth and Esther in the Bible, and, that timeless treasure of A Christmas Carol.
This would not just assist the Obama children, but Mrs. Palin would then give further voice to the good attributes all children should instill and there is nothing more wonderful than hearing the spoken word in cadence in the most melodic quality.
I know, because my choice volumes of poetry and one classic story I was Inspired to were set to recording are a very much a delight in audio files.

This then is my prayer for Bearick Obama and the rest of the Obama children in someone come in and read to them choice morsels to mould their moldy minds into the refreshing world of a better Christian America. I desire God's Will be accomplished in Mr. Obama's life and other miscreants as that is the best Will whether they are chosen in their choices to be vessels of honor or vessels for God to reveal His wrath. That should be God's venue in who succeeds and fails and not prayers that it might be best if Obama wins now so a True Patriot will be arisen by God to deliver America to His Christ.

With that I will close as Wilhelm Richard Wagner plays in my headset, Ride of the Valkyries. It would do wonders for all people to download some of the best operas like Carmine to Wagner, add the Bachs in their wonderful Christian pieces and just unplug from the Tapper chatter and Obama mind scatter.
Too much garbage makes the mind a dump.....one needs refreshing at times in even modern artists like Natalie Merchant in Tiger Lily.

Mr. Obama the child needs to learn to listen and to be disciplined. Being read to for 15 minutes a day with the other children will do this.
Perhaps as reward they can then have a glass of dairy goat milk and a cookie. No more than one cookie though as children do need to be taught self control and restraint or they spend trillions of dollars in debt.

God bless

agtG 267