Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sirens


I was pondering sirens today.........the femme fatales who lure unsuspecting travelers to the rocks and shipwrecks and the flashing lights and sounds associated with law enforcement.

Without going into details, I have been conducting an interesting experiment in phoning someone who lives by a military facility.
This person I know well and is as normal as NFL football, beer and lounge chairs. They though seem to run into interesting problems when they speak with me on the phone, because today out of the blue they said, "What have you got an ambulance coming to your house?"

I said, "No", and was puzzled where that came from and they said, "Well, I hear sirens!"

There were no sirens here and as they pulled the phone away from their ear, they figured out and exclaimed, "I hear sirens on my phone!"

They though previously that someone had picked up on the line at my home as they could hear clicking...........that I hear often enough too, as I'm quite the popular person it seems with the folks who listen in illegally on American conversations and emails.
What this blog desires to alert people who read it, are conducting their radio programs, emailing news lists, is all of us are quite popular with the most powerful people in the world. We are being listened to and illegally monitored 24 hours a day. They are doing it sloppy enough to let people know it is occurring as an intimidation technique, but in my case I apparently am a bit of an exhibitionist as I sort of like the company down in my dungeon at Bunker 107.

Logic explains a great deal of this in I will bet that every military instillation across the United States is grabbing every wifi and cell phone connection in every city, coming and going.
Now this would get the Pentagon in extremely hot water, so I doubt this is DOD, but is part of the com grid across the world which is tapped into by the NSA.........or that global intelligence group which for example for Americans is in Canada, that spies on Americans.
They just happen to now be tapping into military installations and civilian homes from the Canadian side of the border. In knowing Obama as of late, they are probably doing it from inside the White House with Muchelle playing the part of Lily Tomlin and listening in with her "One ringie dingie" as she finally has something to do in life besides look at Reggie Love and her husband cuddling.

As I have nothing to hide, I often told Dick Cheney to listen all he wanted to.........heck if the FBI wants they can just have me email them all my mails in a CC, as I could care less what my open book life is watched.......as being a star is quite exhilarating and sure beats having to do love scenes with ugly Hollywood women.
I need to digress here as I was looking at US magazine today as the horse and pie magazines were already something I had sped read through.........so I am paging through and I don't know anyone in these magazines except Michael Jackson in women's clothes and Britney Spears. The rest of the women had these big horse thighs and were not attractive at all.
Those kinds of things don't interest me much, but I remember Lana Turner, Raquel Welch........oh and that Olvia DeHaviland is still a babe at 90........like Capucine, Victoria Principal in her day and Monica Bellucci. Women used to be pretty, even the ones who were not pretty that you met on the shop. Now though the young girls are looking old, they scowl, are hunched over and have these vacant look in their eyes in not knowing who they are, so what is the reason you want to know who Brad Pitt is.
I remember Clark Gabel used to go hunting with his Hollywood Babe, the touring cars, the clothes and people wanted to be like them. The people I saw today, I wouldn't want around me if they were giving out money, free sex, the state of Mexico and all the German wine you could guzzle.

Sirens used to be something that enticed you into areas you would never go.........now Hollywood has the appeal of a Nevada chicken ranch and just being an American dolt has one hearing sirens on your phone in lofty subjects like cake pan lids, fox fur and dreams about women offering thangs like using cake pans and cleaning game.
Yes I not all of my conversations revolve around planning an expedition to Mars in an electromagnetic gravitational engine driven solactic ship.

I mean it is one thing for artificials to be listening in and learning human interaction in growing their relays, but how perverse and profane is it that America has some poor miscreant in Canada tapping into phone conversations using US military installations to spy on Americans to give reports to Axelrod Inc.
I am deeply concerned about virginal Canadians who are pure and Canadian in Ottawa. Those fine people don't need to be made peeping Toms anymore than the CIA in American needs to become a peeping Obama.

I know the methods they are using and while I have my own means of handling these situations, I would like the United States military officers, Senators, Congress people, and local politicians to note that you too are being listened to, because these same concerned Americans are contacting your offices on political issues.

Perhaps not everyone is being watched 24 hours a day, but it might be interesting if people started noticing flutter on their lines, interesting computer events where things start to lag and perhaps sirens being heard. That of course was a major cock up, but it is what America has descended into in the abyss. The exact mirror of East German monitoring of it's citizens.

Tis the profane age of Obama. They think everyone is bin Laden in America, but they can't find bin Laden in China........probably because they are using all their resources to monitor Americans.

Enjoy.

agtG 246