Saturday, December 12, 2009

Obamaville


Nibblin' on cherry pie
Watchin' the world die
All of those Obamites sellin' snake oil
Strummin' my Barack doll
Up against a hard wall
Just like those Fort Hood Soldiers covered with soil

Chorus:
Wastin' away again in Obamaville
Searching for my Lot's pillar of salt
Some people claim that I don't have no shame
But I say it's nobody's fault

I don't know my reasons
Tis the Obama season
Nothin to show but this brain dead tattoo
It's zero's teleprompter
Thinkin' what Jarrett can offer
What my last thought is I haven't a clue

Chorus:
Wasted away again in Obamaville
Searchin' for my home loan to default
Some people claim that my vote was insane..........
If I could just think,
Hell, it might be my fault

I aborted my mama
Bowing to Bowbama
Or maybe it was fetal tissue in the toilet at home
I don't really remember
As the pot haze does render
That smoke that keeps me dazed and alone

Wasted away again in Obamaville
Searchin' for my lost soul in the salt
Some people claim that my vote was to blame
But maybe it was Obama's fault
Yes and some people claim that there was no one to blame
All I know it's my own damn fault



13 trillion dollars and Colorado Springs has more people living in tents than the Great Depression.

100 trillion dollars in Obama sponsored default debt, and not one job created.

Soldiers dead at Fort Hood. Soldiers dead in Afnamistan.

Rationed death costing over 2 trillion dollars more.

40 million more Mexicans after rationed care given Obama amnesty to be Americans.

Terrorists imported into America given America rights.

Obama bowing to everyone except the American Citizen's will.

Wasting away again in Obamaville.



agtG