Monday, December 7, 2009

the wynds and mysts

It is a strange dimension within this world to surf the wynds and mysts
of thought, reaching out and touching others, and having them touch you
back.


A few nights ago while in a warm bath, thinking of that lovely song
/Winter Wonderland /which I have always thought was one of the most
romantic of Christmassy song in the invigorating cold, sleigh rides, the
first touch of love between a gentleman and a lady, /to face unafraid
the plans we have made, walking in our winter wonderland,/ I happened to
in that cozy environment ride a wave of emotional regrets in something
the Holy Ghost said would never occur, in a person I loved very much.
In a moment, I touched that person in their world far away. I knew they
were thinking of me too as we were joined back to all those fresh
emotions of young love in school days. They were now deep in them as
much as they were deepened in me over the years.
It is a strange thing in this person has their own family and yet for a
moment I knew they regretted so many years later in I was not the one
for them either in being that family.
They always say people never realize how many people love them and how
many they touch. It is both sullen in regrets of what was not, but what
was necessary in God's Book, to not be, yet mingled with that eternal
spring of joy in loving someone just like it was
yesteryear........touching them and speaking with them in voices
unheard, and in voices that you could never caress them if you did meet
them, because the embarrassment it would cause, as it would be
unnatural outside this Spiritual matrix where people are secure in their
own thoughts, thinking they are not heard or known, and yet I knew them
and all this person still carries for me.


I once had a lying Texas woman who was a "christian" freak out on me
when I mentioned once that I could sneak up on people as they slept and
really find out who they were, as people for the most part have little
defense up when they slumber, so you find the real person inside they
hide from the world.
The reason this woman was freaking is because she was playing men online
as an absolute tramp. Strange how people can act like God forgives all
the evil things they do, but go absolutely insane if a mere human outs
the sinful things they are doing in harming other people just by noting
"you can read them in their sleep".


I personally do not know about out of body experience, but can only
speak of my experiences as I am indeed locked inside this physical form.
I can and have projected in touching anyone I choose in reading them. I
have stunned people online in telling them of their spouses in who they
really are. I have scented people and I have felt the demons which
surround many "good" people.
In those happenings, anyone can do this, as all it is is just focusing
on someone and projecting yourself toward them. As one concentrates, one
picks up emotions and reads them.


That is the great secret in this in I have found no one reads peoples
minds. What happens is you can read their emotions and like zip files,
you roll over, touch, feel, discern, and ponder the emotional pacts you
are touching.........and from that one can put into words the thoughts
of others.
I have only met one little imp who could shield herself from me, but in
another story untold here, I have now grown to such an enveloping force
in presence that others are washed back from the wave of my projection.
They may try and shield but I still feel the few static sparks which
fire from their dead batteries.


Some might term it remote viewing, but I view it nothing more than
empathy for situations and the vibrations of people. I am no healer, but
do have a gift of radar in I can locate people where they are and I
after expensive lessons in betrayal, I can tell good people from bad
people by the sound they make in the matrix. I can tell the depths of
their emotions, the strength of their souls and I can by God's Grace
tell the people they really are.
It is not voices, but it is many times painful to hear some people as
some people's souls are like a hammer on metal in concussion and some
are like a knife slicing the skin.

I even happened upon a well known person of history in Heaven who I
surprised, along with the Holy Ghost in actually reading their
discussion of me. Their thought was immediately wiped from my memory,
but it did happen, and like Angels bumping into my bed at night, once I
note things and God becomes aware that here am I expanding into things,
the Angels of my sphere are more guarded and I only see them as lights
usually above out of the corner of my eye for an instant.


I perhaps have mentioned a Grandmother who died on the operating table
and came back, who saw the Angels. My dad having lung troubles, blacked
out and noted when he came too again, that he heard birds singing,
perhaps the real birds of paradise.
When my Auntie passed on, she visited her granddaughter who was two and
absolutely shocked to terror her son who heard the child conversing with
someone, and when he went in later to find out who she was speaking with
said, "Grandma was here".


I know Auntie was making the rounds in checking on all of us, as my Mom
said she knew she had come to check on her too.


One evening when my dad had been taken, I was watching television in my
parents home, when all of a sudden, I heard the door know rattle hard,
and the door literally exploded open.
I sat there a few minutes thinking my Mother had gotten up for a call of
nature, but when nothing else was heard in a minute, I got up to check
on her, and found her snoring loudly.
She had never left the bed. As a friend who has dealt with ghosts noted,
I guess that was just your dad moving through.


Moving through or not, I was having none of that, as I locked it all
down in Jesus Name.


I once had a poltergeist throw what I assumed was water on me which
awoke me from my sleep at around 4 am on an early summer dawn when I was
a teenager. Due to my condition with God's placement, I have had these
different types of demons to deal with as they taunted me.
In that event, I was quite furious as I thought it was my dad playing a
practical joke, but no one was up........and I know it happened because
I wiped the water from my face.
I also was a chronic sleepwalker much to my embarrassment and fear. My
Mother though read somewhere that if you placed an open Gospel of John
under the sleepwalker's bed the problem would end. It was my cure.


Sensitives and empaths live in a different sphere. I would not give 2
cents of credit to most of the oddball frauds I hear of in the media,
because what I discern them by is if Jesus Christ is Lord. If they are
off in Oprah, greater spirit land, I know the liar bringing the
information. Since I am not selling my gifts from God, I only deal with
what I know and if people ask, I either freak them out, or I make
mention of things and they say, "Oh yeah I knew that ringing in my ears,
but I never knew what on earth that was".


Was someone making a call about you, and if you think of that person it
will stop ringing as you have completed the call.


None of this is anything to live by, but it is only a means to more
information to live life more intelligently. Sometimes you find a soul
who never could tell you they love you, because of their circumstances,
but in a place they do not quite understand they are revealed speaking
to you in thinking it is themselves.

It is all interesting though as it is exercise for the Spirit growing in
one's soul by the Holy Ghost's husbandry. It is the correct schooling
for this as there are demons involved pretending to be creatures of
Light seeking to lead people away from the Light.

It is though a wonderland in there is always tomorrow for dreams to come
true, and tomorrow can be not that far away.........neither are the
loves of yesterday, because like the passing over, it is the love in the
only thing we take with us to be with God in eternity.


It is not minds one reads. It is love.


agtG 239