Sunday, February 28, 2010

Obama Ghetto Green Olympics Lost Mourning

I like most Americans, have not seen, looked at or cared to be one part of the Olympics. I detest the Olympics as affirmative action for non sports and welfare sports for people who should be out working for a living.

It is in that, that I have had to endure weeks now of those globalists, sovereign neutered, chicom, artistic creatures over at Google in their praise to the Olympics which look like something from George Orwell's Big Brother 1984 for depressing ugliness or something like anthrax vomit in being so algae blue green stinky like one finds on lake shores where Democrat Tim Johnson builds parks to nowhere in South Dakota.

There is just something off in the propagandists of Google in how they see the world. One would think something should be festive, bright colors and pretty about the Olympics.
The first Olympics had allot of naked and laurel which is quite lovely in skin tones and earth colors, but where does Google get off in making everything look Obama puke green color?

There is no uggo off green, off blue or blackish grey in the Olympics flag.

What was Google still in mourning over the Obama's in not getting the Olympics for Chicago?

All I feel though in my soul is that I have been tortured for two weeks by Google and I want Barack Hussein Obama in his new Patriot Act torture thingy dingy laws to arrest Google for torturing myself which is a good representative for all mankind in this Olympics Al Gore globalist color puke and fine them...........maybe a nice ranch for me in New Mexico where I can get Ray Milligan to trap my coyotes for me, large enough for nice bunker for Bunker 109 to fit in and room for a dozen ponies as I like ponies.......that could soothe my tortured soul in what Google has done to me.
If the Europeans can terrorize Google who is working for NSA and who terrorized this blog, then certainly I am due some just reward for all of this. I can put up with my blogs being hacked up, but when I have to look at art that looks like a mollusk hacked up a rotting oyster, that is my limit and I want the halo head to put Patriot Act on Google and get me a ranch with room for Ray Milligan and 12 ponies.

My only recourse in dealing with this has been I did see on a paparazzi program the lovely American Lady Dorothy Hammill. I care not any longer for Peggy Flemming as I heard something about her being injured in some Vice Presidential limo, and if she was riding around with Aaron Burr Biden, I no longer find her a sweetheart, but a Biden girl.............well none of it matters as it was tabloid TV with that little squirt Billy something who looks like Eddie Haskells perverted little brother and with a name like Billy Bush, it says how much of a pervert he looks.........so if Peggy Flemming was behaving herself, it doesn't matter as it was all Obama television and he smears people all the time on Entertainment Tonight.

But Dorothy Hammill, oh yum, she still is looking in vixen form in her petite little figure now aged to maturity, but she really looks like she needs someone to put a sparkle in her eye and a smile on her face.
Ms. Hammill was related a Tonya Harding event where, oh did you hear that Nancy Kerrigan's like brother croaked their old man? What the heck is coming to in these chic athletes as that Soviet chic was selling dope or something, but I digress.
Someone Ms. Hammill said who was an Olympic welfare recipient with her coach tried to run over America's golden girl, even if the car was going really slow, and Dorothy would not say who the ice assassinette was, it really bothered me in a tabloid sense, and I just wanted to rub Dorothy's legs to make her feel better........comfort her.........give her solace.........well it was mostly just to caress those figure skater legs for full mutual benefit and pleasure, as I give Godlike massages, if God gave massages, He would give them like me, and I am quite certain Dorothy would smile and her eyes would sparkle at my manipulations.

I do not know if she is married, but if she is, her husband must be warned to treat her like the Princess she is, as there is only one Dorothy Hammill.

So with that, I feel much better in thinking of pretty Dorothy Hammill and not that uggo Google Olympic things, but Google must be warned that this blogs greatest friend and fiend, Barack Hussein Obama is now on Patriot Act case and I fully expect remuneration or rerancheration or something in a ranch for this Olympic torture and room for an old coyote trapper with room for 12 ponies.
Jeff Richter what's his name can come too and that Ohioan, although Coon Richter can not trap my cats as pussy territory is my venue on my el rancho and Carroll Black of Ohio can trap all the coons he wants providing I get two Davy Crockett hats, one for me and one for my coming new best friend, Dorothy Hammill, ice goddess of the high chaparrals.

That was a good western High Chaparral, Mano and Blue, Buck and his gorgeous Hispanic wife.........been awhile since I saw that, but I forget her name, sort of like the Hawaiian in the opening credits of Hawaii Five 0.........no need to be jealous Ms. Hammill, as ........well no need to be jealous as it is a statistical fact there is enough of me to go around.
I am no Hugh Hefner though in being lewd, just am good little me, the harmless lint, while Barack Obama is my savage nation unleashing Naps Napolitano on Google with Patriot Act.


happy days.


agtG