Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Obama Metaphor

Janet Naps Napolitano today broke her ankle while playing games, somehow in that is the metaphor of all that is Obama, in here is a female who wasted all of 2009 in putting Americans on terror watch lists as al Qaeda grew like a weed on Miracle Grow, causing more terror attacks inside America than in American history.
Naps also decided being a drug pusher for Obama Flu vaccines was her duty in terrorizing Americans and insisting they spread the plague by wiping snot on their sleeves.

I watch signs in events, as they are telling. One can watch any sporting game and soon enough figure out which team will likely win, as Angels just are there unseen assisting one team in things break one way more often than another for no reason at all it seems.
It is the and of God in direction the future by the present.

Today I was amused in standing behind a woman with a Charles Dickens character name I would love to share, but can not. Let us just call her though in equal name, Muchelle Obamamama, as this woman had a created first name and a second name like Doltblitz which made one think she was stupid as Levi Johnston.
As I stood there in line, there were 3 checkers waiting on her as she had so much junk which was trinkets and junk she found in the store. For the hilarity, she actually picked up a stand for a picture which was not for sale in the store, and tried to buy that too.

As this went on to about 15 minutes, I wondered who this woman was, so when she pulled out her checkbook I decided to read her name.
Instead she started fingering around in her blanks, marking out deposit slips which is odd as she was not in the bank, and finally she started writing the check.

This was all like old Candid Camera as this woman did not write, she DREW HER LETTERS. I have never seen in my life anyone who scrolled, drew, had fanfare and simply wrote like she was painting a picture.
I was amazed as she drew her first letter of her name in how many lines, curves and other things she attached to it. She then proceeded to the other letters with equal fanfare. It was like watching calligraphy on schizophrenia.

When the checkers told her the amount, she invested minutes more in filling one line. It almost seemed if she had 20 she would have filled the amount of the check with them too.

I started laughing at that point as this woman seemed to find ways to delay the entire world for what she was finding so important in life. She finally handed the check and I still missed her name, so I sort of will prayed as I sometimes miraculously am blessed by God to have people do things by my thoughts to do, and the checker put the check back down on the counter so I could read the name.

Satisfied, I pondered how this woman as a child must have had a hell of a time doing homework as it must have taken her hours to write a report. The worst part was I don't think the teacher could have read what she wrote, as I couldn't make out what the woman was writing it was that grand.
I once had a whim of writing a fancy letter for my first name, and I had this old bag teacher literally go through and correct every letter with a red pen. It never stopped me, but the old bag would have blown a gasket with my poodle I was observing in the maze today.

There are always metaphors for the bigger pictures and I have noted often how the omens all spoke of bad things for Barack Hussein Obama, and the omens or signs have all proven correct. When I was noting such things, most were hopeful it could come to that, but would not believe it could be this bad for Obama, and yet the signs like Obama losing Teddy Kennedy's seat in a landslide continue on at such a rate in such a bad way, that people are almost missing them now for the mountain they are in expression.

Janet Napolitano while playing games breaks her ankle is but a metaphor which does not bode well for America as it is Obama Inc. playing political games and with the terror America faces, it appears by the signs America will be hobbled.
It is never a good omen to have the chief of security crippled up on crutches in not being able to play tennis unharmed.
Al Gore seemed to have the same problems and things did not turn out for the tuna.

Honestly, I have been trying to be Inspired to think of one thing which has gone well for Obama in over a year, and there has been absolutely nothing. There have been no positive Providential signs. The winter keeps getting deeper around Obama and the gimpy flipper on Naps Napolitano is no more comforting.
Muchelle outs her kids as fat and her garden is a toxic dump.

What can go wrong will go wrong, and just like my artistic writer today, they are oblivious to the signs of how bad things are as the world impatiently waits for them to leave.

One wonders what stupid things will surface tomorrow associated with Obama, and when the day comes, voila, there they are on display to amaze at more bad signs flowing from Obama like a once wished upon monkey in his pants for good is now just the demonic manifestation of evil.


agtG 358