Sunday, March 28, 2010

Harassing Lame Cherry


In posting on the assault on American Christians by the BATF, proving the warning of this blog, in what Obama was staging against Catholics, Jews and Christians, a most interesting series of events occurred with the Escheleon apparatus which sweeps data from the internet.

First the computers literally ripped half the blog away in immediately grabbing it.

Second, I know for certain now that the Google interaction with NSA is live feed in it literally is scooping up information as it is typed.
That would note that anyone composing emails are receiving the same Einstein massive sweep.

Third, as I tested the system a human of Obama Inc. literally had to have been monitoring this as I had a duplicate posting, which appeared, and as I reposted in my method to "fool" the spiders gobbling up data, I was stunned in checking the log archives to note that someone literally fixed the repeat blog, deleted it, named it with the duplicate and posted it for me.

What caught my eye was the time stamp in, this process only took around 5 minutes, but the archive shows 5:42 pm to 6:27 pm, a lapse of almost 45 minutes, in someone was changing the time stamps on this duplicate story proving the illegal harassment by Obama Inc this blog endures.

As stated, a loyal American to the American Republic. Someone who has never perpetrated treason, looted the US Treasury, usurped the White House, bowed to anyone but God, shredded the Constitution...........and I get harassed by the Obama who committed all of the above.

and they shall call evil good and good evil.


agtG