Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ugliest Peach of the Planet

My neighbor informs me that Michelle Obama is the ugliest woman he has ever seen. As my neighbor is not prone to lying, I have studied this in detail and have concluded, he is correct in Muchelle Obama is the ugliest woman on the planet.

Now, I see great hope in this for ugly people as it will be uplifting for them as much as stupid Obama voters, because each can now point to Muchelle and say, "Hey, I might be ugly, but Michelle looking in her mirror mirror is the ugliest of them all!"
The stupid can say, "I got suckered into voting for Obama, am incapable of thinking for myself, but I have hope in if a brain defunct Michelle who can not even dress herself, can be a millionaire and have the puppy press writing how beautiful she is, there is hope for me too".
The photo of Michelle on St. Patricks Day is classic as my Mother always said in fashion:

Blue and green
Should never be seen

And yet, there is stupid and ugly Muchelle Obama dressed in faded out dirty blue, soiled green and bleed through sheer yellow, looking like some dog vomit my collie once threw up after eating an entire rotten chicken one day.
This was particularly bad as it is was in the back of my pick up when I was hunting, and he was not a hunting dog in the least, but the smell of that pile of Michelle's clothes still makes me cringe as it had the same greasy sheen Muchelle has exuding from her skin.

On that pleasant thought, let us return to ugly people.

I actually prefer real ugly people and not press created ugly beautiful people like Michelle Obama, Victoria the droid Principal or whatever crawls out from under rocks and gets bedded by perverts.
(Vickie you know you are ugly when ugly Oprah tosses you and has on uglier Ellen DeGenneris.)
Ugly people are not encumbered by beauty, so most, unlike Muchelle have to develop talents and intellect to get the doors opened for them, instead of affirmative action nonsense.

In fact, someone like Clarence Thomas who is not the most handsome of men like Tavis Smiley, actually is more robust sexy and manly handsome, just because his ruggedness, fortitude and individual bearing makes the boy next door into the hunk on the Supreme Court.

There are divisions in this too in there are homely people who are not ugly. I actually am attracted to homely people. They have a plainness about them which just makes you want to cuddle with them. You can trust homely people as they are genuine.
Compared to the beautiful who are stupid, have no ability in things handed to them for their looks and then as stated like Victoria Principal wander around looking like Michael Jackson fleeing from aging, you end up with a Bob Barker freak show that makes one say, "What the hell was that?"

This is why the ugly peach, Michelle Robinson Obama, is extolled by this blog in having a true purpose in life. Mrs. Ed, needs to come out and instead of picking on fat kids say:

"I'm Muchelle Obama, the too much woman in French accent, sounding South Side ghetto. I can not dress myself. I'm big boned, big assed, ugly and I need the press to lie to the public saying I'm beautiful. I put on white face paint to be politically white as I'm that shallow. I married Barack Hussein Obama which proves I'm thee most stupid person on the planet as he only married me for Jesse Jackson political power as I knew his daughter.
So, I want all you stupid ugly people to feel better about yourselves as I, Michelle Obama, am the stupidest and ugliest of all. When people think of me they cringe, they want to vomit and I am too stupid and in ugly denial to comprehend the effects I'm having on the world.
You don't have to be me. You can be successful you in being beautiful in being ugly."

All Muchelle needs to do is put that on a teleprompter, pretend it is someone else named Michelle Obama saying these things about herself and the world will be a better place, and it will be the first honest thing to come out of her mouth, since that piece of cherry pie fell out as she was laughing at a joke about.............

I believe this will assist even Muchelle as she is now wearing a see through bondage belt which looks like something that came off the Jetsons. It is either Michelle can do this, or I personally will contend that the wife of Mooselum Obama should be made to wear a burka with layers of wool blankets as my neighbor is an aged person, and I do not know how much he or his invalid wife can take of the ugly stupid Obamas as that is basically their conversation now.

agtG



Can she bake a peachy pie, Barry boy, Barry Boy
Can she bake a peachey pie, monkey in his pants, charming Barry?
Yes she can eat a cherry pie and look uglier than you are or I
But she's a young Muchelle who can not leave her mother..........