Saturday, April 17, 2010

Isn't it any Wonder

I've got no time to spare
Because yesterday is already there
The moment is here and already passed
The first is coming but is already last
I'm already late before today is begun
Tomorrow dawns in my mind before the day is done


Isn't it a surprise that the experts know all the answers
After they have already read them here
Isn't it a vision that they see into tomorrow
When the mysts are evaporated clear
Isn't it a world of prophets so very smart
When intelligence is measured by a teleprompter start


I sit here playing a prophetic keyboard
In God's invisible chord
It is all packed tight in a compression file
That unzips into forever and awhile
I've got all day to do it with so much to say
All packed into the time of a seventy two hour day


Isn't it any wonder I've got no time to spare
With others made rich by my intellectual glare
Thinking for seven billion folks so wise
Existing in their halo headed disguise
Isn't it any wonder I've got no time to spare
Isn't it any wonder I'm in the thought already there


Isn't it any wonder.........


apologies to my favorite poet


agtG