Friday, May 21, 2010

The fear of Blondes




I have a phobia.

Well not really a phobia, but a concern that someday I might think reality television is something that will appeal to me. That is a deep concern as it would mean I had lost the epitome of taste and my mind will have become something that might vote for a usurper like Obama in cutting corners for a thrill.

In that, this is the subject of an American Lady or a few of them, and, in this apparently Sarah Palin is blonde as she instills this same odd reaction from gay males.
The Lady is Elisabeth Hasselbeck who I am told was on Survivor, another program I never watched nor will watch as seeing dirty people who look like they fell out of a hippie commune from 1960 has no appeal as they all had the aroma of latrines.

In any event, I was observing Mrs. Hasselbeck as since Motherhood she is not that pile of bones, but a healthy looking full bodied woman, as much as a size 3 can be.
What caught my attention was not her prettiness, but photos I was browsing showed this one by Perez Hilton.
Seriously, I wouldn't know what a Perez Hilton was if he was the infected mosquito who bit me, but Drudge seems to think a snot is worth featuring on his page and as Ms. Hilton was out showing phobia for Carrie Prejean, another blonde American Lady, this is most interesting to me.



The reason being in the photo Ms. Hilton featured in her cat fight with women, was named elizza bitch which is either Ms. Hilton showing his Mexican command of language like el presidente before the US Congress, or, his associates are reflections of his lack of knowledge as he got Mrs. Hasselbeck's name wrong, was wrong on her being a bitch and in mocking her ghetto green coat was in reality taking a slap a that Muchelle too much Obama as that woman wears ghetto green as a nipple to comfort her.

This is interesting to me as the leftist male has an absolute phobia of for strong women like Sarah Palin, Carrie Prejean, Miss Oklahoma, who was just savaged by another el presidente wanna be in the Miss America pageant.
I guess this means that Michelle Malkin is blonde as Chris Matthews savage her too.

We know this is not a gay male thing, even if Obama is engaged in this, as Lawrence Sinclair supported Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and was associated with Whoopie Goldberg, as Mr. Sinclair has no problems with women, even if B. Hussein Obama does in having to marry a fused 8 year old Muchelle in trying to dominate and impress her vacuous mind.
(Why do you think Muchelle attacks fat children people? She can not take on adults as they scare her.)

So this fear of blondes seems to be a liberal phobia which comes and goes as Diane Sawyer is sort of blonde, Katie Couric tries to be highlighted blonde and ..........well Barack Hussein Obama tried to capture a blonde New York socialite in the Columbia period, but she dumped him.

He continues to blackberry her current though.........and it makes one ponder in Rev. Manning terms as this socialite was liberal, from New York, is shadowy........so the question is was perhaps Obama's blonde not really blonde, but like Bill Ayers was she an intelligence honeypot control?

Yes was Obama's creme dala Kremlin in New York the reason he never had a blonde phobia, but was she like Walter Cronkite, Teddy Kennedy and Jimmy Carter in being empathetic Soviets?
Is this the clandestine mystery of Obama's flame in blondeness?

I digress.

These blonde brunettes and blonde blondes are most fearsome creatures apparently to the liberal male, both in Letterman hounding children to make up for his gayness, Perez in being a snot to make up for his hating hisself and in Cinco de Pageanto knocking Miss Oklahoma, because she is the prize he will never social climb on.

I have always had the utmost attraction to strong Ladies. I think an armed Lady is a most interesting and erotic thing. The combination of a mind and strength is most alluring, because in strength these women never make mistakes, so you can always trust them and a gun is not going to go off in horseplay.


Nowhere in my persona is anything which is moved nor conjures fear in Ladies like this. In fact it is comforting to known Barbara Bush doesn't need someone to mind her or Elizabeth Farah doesn't need anyone checking up on her.

Granted liberal females I am reminded of the old Eric Clapton song, "keep rowing away on a distant sea", in that out of sight or at least turning the sound down on these females is the best measure of out of ears, out of mind. I don't think of Katie Couric. Diane Sawyer I find comedic in her looking like she is constantly in child birth trying to birth a thought and.........well I just have a remote, a mouse and a radio to fill in my time as I switch off these liberals.

In that, I never have to descend to degrading these liberal females by mischaracterizing them as bitches, because I instead just can say Michelle Obama is ugly and an 8 year old out of control and the Truth suffices as the definitions stick beyond a name like a biotch.

The worst part about this is the Truth does rub in, because Elisabeth Hasselbeck is one of the few women who looks good in neon green. That must hurt Mrs. Obama deeply.

I would like to see Mrs. Hasselbeck in blood camo too, as she would pull that off too much to the mansexual left's chagrin.


agtG