Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting all the Dates


As just a public note for record, I have been noticing that I have personally not had a great deal of monitoring of my internet systems or phone conversations.

I wondered what it all meant in the scheme of things and mentioned it one week ago on a cell phone conversation, and nothing came of it in increased monitoring.

Yesterday in my office, I happened to note to an associate about my monitor settings had not changed a great deal for almost a month. There was one day when the settings were switched to bright blue, but there has been relatively little piggyback activity or direct harassment for quite some time.

Imagine my fascination when I booted the server this morning and lo and behold, someone had switched the hard setting on the monitor again.
What gives meaning to this is, I have not mentioned in emails anything of the sort of this lack of surveillance or harassment.
It was only from a direct conversation on the premises. That would mean that my headset must be passively being utilized to record everything which is happening inside the bunker. I find that very interesting as it reveals the extent of what the Obama security is now capable of.

I know for a fact that they have stopped using my monitor as a reflective photo taking device as the passive system I have noted in digital television disruption I was utilizing to keep tabs on what was occurring in this surveillance has literally been shut down.
I would imagine such a increased infrared based system would make a human quite tired and quite ill over time, which is what numbers of computer users are reporting.

It fascinates me though that I merely mentioned the fact of my monitor and it immediately was disrupted again. This means that every computer in the world, is being used to record what is taking place in offices and homes.
I realize the artificial intelligence is capable of wondrous things, but does this mean that the mention of a monitor was like kicking sand in the complex's server and it retaliated, which seems either a massive inherit malevolence operating naturally in the servers Escheleon is operating, or am I such a popular date that my conversations are flagged and when key words occur it prompts an automatic attack on my system.

Frankly I just leave the monitor and allow these systems to fix it themselves, as I have found they are so anal that they want everything in order, and soon enough will return the settings to a normal state.
In that way, I monitor the monitors psychological profiles in learning of them.

One sometimes concludes that a few pages of a blog does not really matter most days, and yet I have an audience of billions literally spying on me due to the power structure they represent.

There must be something highly interesting going on here to gain that kind of immediate response and attention from the folks above the law.

Happy reading and happy punking.........well it does mean that the glitches in the software as they passively invade a server disrupts the settings. In that, it negotiates settings must be changed to spy on computers in this advanced photo and audio surveillance.

Amazing thing this being a loyal, law abiding Citizen, not polluting the Gulf deliberately and I get all the dates.

agtG 268