Friday, June 18, 2010

Minus Zero

I gave up really hating soccer as it is akin to sports one finds in the Olympics which are ludicrous, because European football was designed for masses of Marxists to run around outside and pretend they were manly.

I have played soccer well and it is a boring game even when playing it. I recall fondly our coach one day being so furious at our team, he made us runs laps around a half mile track, because the rich children were all standing around not playing as it is such a stupid game.

A number of stupid things came out of Europe in golf and tennis which are equally ludicrous in being a waste of time, and the time it was wasting was nobles who couldn't ride a horse or liked risking their lives poking spears into boars in the forest.

Soccer is really an Obama sport. It involves basically a few elite people who get to run around all over the field and the rest of the folks just stand around forbidden to move outside of their place.
I am surprised reports in the World Cup being played that incidents of tar balls showing up on soccer balls in South Africa are not showing up in print.
The idea that people sit in stands watching this boredom from Rio to London to Paris to enclaves in Los Angeles just proves how out of touch with blood sports how sodomite the bourgeoisie is and how feminine the sheep of their slaughter pits are.

Yes, soccer is a gathering of losers, losers who are those girls without any skills and want to pretend they are men, whether they wear tampons or have Obama in their shorts.

Sarah Palin played basketball and gained the nickname of Sarahcuda. Sarah Palin burns gunpowder and blows holes in moose in the outdoors. That is what an American Lady does in the fullness of womanhood.

Obama plays games of horse with feminine male reporters and the rest of the liberal world plays soccer.

Sport should be something which tests the human and betters them. Football, wrestling, boxing are organized sports which test the human. Basketball is a version of soccer as is baseball in teaching people how to be bored and take misery.

Libby Custer was an expert horsewoman. George Washington lived for the hunt with the hound and horse. Those are real activities, but then so is rodeo if one bars that barrel racing which is the biggest waste of horse flesh ever designed unless one adds how the Europeans waste horses jumping over things which Superman broke his neck on.
I know of such things in jumping and in training horses. I had a stud horse which exploded under me and I almost broke my neck and would have, except I let go of the reins and braced the fall with my hands. Christopher Reeves stupidly drove his head into the ground.

The main point being stud horses are interesting and when one chases fox with hounds, the horses love the chase so much they do not balk and one does not take headers.

My beloved cow horse was extremely hard mouthed and I bent bits on him. He loved with a passion chasing cattle and I loved him.

I never see real smiles in soccer players. I never see any real smiles in any sports featured for the masses any longer. I though smile warmly yet as I revisit my sports of the chase, including the firearm, fishing rod and trap.

I am pleased though that so many dolts like the World Cup with a passion, and like the Olympics as these Obamites also like huddling in cities, which means there is more world for me to enjoy.
But then these hikers are all over the nice places now polluting the scenery with their Obama ideas and having no more idea what the outdoors is for than soccer players.

Exactly like Obama not having any idea the Gulf is not for polluting to pass Obama dictates, but is a pond to test the blue fin in real sport which the score is growing the Spirit to a fuller person, than just fraudulent scores.

America wins a game and is penalized to a tie. World Cup is really an Obama reflective event.


agtG