Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What do you name miracles but God

I withhold a great deal of personal information as people could not handle that information. I have though promised God with the completion of a recent attack upon me that I would post the story here to give full credit God in deliverance and to place a reality in public for people to have faith in as miracles do occur for God's children.

As I have noted previously why this blog has not been posting it's normal impossible load of information is due to my Mother suffered a high femur break at the end of July. I honestly thought I was going to lose her back to God as a cousin of mine 3 years ago shattered her hip and it could not be fixed, and she died two weeks later on morphine.

I have been blessed in my life God created for me in sticking my head into places which others lose them and walking away with a smirk on my face. I was created by my Mother's prayer on a Thanksgiving and God knew me before I was.
Not one moment of my life has been a cake walk. It has been impossibly hard and it would have killed every one trying to live it. It has been a shattering, soul rape, torture inflicted by satan and worked out with his willing human counterparts. All of it has been designed for me to destroy myself which I almost did a few times, but in all things Jesus has carried me through.

I have few weaknesses, but each one is constantly exploited and often I cling by my Spiritual fingernails to the ledge I hang from in faith for that is all I have. I state those things only for the reason to tell everyone that nothing is easy and no one grows in God's Spiritual Light unless it is impossible, because unless Jesus is carrying you through, you are not growing.

When my Mom was harmed in this, I was thrown as I always am as things like this are not supposed to happen to her or me. It shatters my confidence and that means it shatters me. She is fortunately more sound than I can be in turning things over to God in peace, while I instead will become overstressed and become deathly ill, as I do not rest and search for the reason and answers.
As an example, my body shuts down almost completely at times so I will not absorb nutrients or fluids. satan had been setting this up again as it had done previously in an illness my Mom was carried through by God. Consider the worst flu you have ever had, magnify it by the feeling you are having a heart attack, and that is what would put most people into the hospital, but by God's Grace, I get up, work, tend to the reality that my Mom needs my presence and prayers, and I survive.

Just when I thought "good news" was about to occur in an operation which would pin my Mom's leg and a future were in several weeks she might come home, satan before the operation dumped on her an x ray technician who for some reason took a picture of her chest and found a shadow there and everyone started questioning her about previous conditions, which upset Mom and myself greatly, as that is not something she needed then.

This is what we have been dealing with now for almost 2 months in a sadistic satanic attack. It was not enough the daily grueling therapy of her moving cut muscles to recover them, bones being knitted and trips to therapists to put weights on her legs in necessary pain, and follow up pain killers, it was this shadow weighing like a galaxy.

There was follow up x rays, which confirmed a repeat shadow. Then there was a PET scan this past week which is a remarkable thing of American medicine as it is like a CT scan, but in PET the patient through an IV takes in radioactive sugar so the body will glow in 3 dimensional image.
It requires fasting before and no carbohydrates or sugars for 24 hours.

To battle this, we put on the armour and weaponry of God. Daily I prayed over my Mom, I anointed her with oil to heal, and I invoked Scriptures and stated that the Light of Jesus overcomes shadows and darkness.
On the day of the 2 hour scan, I invested time being exhausted in prayer, songs, reading Scriptures as Mom prayed during the scan.

Mom announced to me before this that God had removed the spot. I listened, but as this was for all the marbles and I could not believe for joy as the girl who saw Peter, I had faith, accepted and continued to call out to God for deliverance and Christ overcoming for my Mom.

I offered thank offerings on my altar rock. Yes, I was moved years ago to set up an altar rock Holy to the Lord. I consecrated it for 7 days and offered upon the 8th. It was something satan did not apparently want as on the 8th it sent a windstorm which made life interesting in having fire burning on this consecrated stone.
As my High Priest is in Heaven, here am I forced to be my own Priest in offering upon the Sabbath, the New Moons and the High Days special offerings of incense. This is my routine which I devoutly follow and I thank the Holy Ghost for enabling me to carry this out.
While I'm related to Aaron in family ties, the Priesthood is not of my familiar order. My family line was appointed by the Kingly line of Christ, and while like all Saints here am I of the Royal Priesthood, my family served playing the Prophetic harp as the Holy Spirit inspired.

Tonight I offered a special offering upon the altar rock as I had promised, as I promised to post it here for others of faith to help their belief. As I came in from chores, I knew that my Mom's physician on this earth had called, and in asking Mom she related, "There was no cancer. There was nothing. It was a clean bill of health".
She said with a smile that she didn't really get everything the nurse was relating as the report was good as we prayed and being elated she was thankful to God for His Mercy and Grace.

A friend in Oklahoma related that numerous people have died in her area this summer. My brother in law related that his mortician had set a record in funerals this summer. My Aunt's small community was rocked by numerous deaths this past month. I have been watching this and listening to the Holy Ghost.
I believe in watching my Mom that God was repairing her, as God was busy fine tuning her teeth these past months, until this adventure with her hip arose.

Her mother died of a hip break, because she was a goofy Jehovah's Witness and they do not believe in blood IV's, so the old girl jerked her's out, got so wound up, and gave herself a heart attack.
I believe that God is doing maintenance on my Mom and other women, as I have noted quite a few hip breaks on them.
This means something is coming and God knows it as God always does. God is preparing His Way for them.

Mom has stunned the therapists in her rate of recovery. It is all God. It is healing touch, prayer and God, God, God.
Here am I beyond grateful for God in this. I was pondering that I would not have a right to ask anything of God after these miracles and the Holy Ghost brought to mind that I didn't have any right on my own to ask what I did. That is the Gift of Grace in Jesus the Christ. He paid the Way for me, my Mom and for everyone who calls upon Him.

I feel immensely sorry for Muslims, to Jews to any other non Jesus accepting group in all they are missing in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I have an Advocate seated by the Heavenly Father in His Son, Who owns me for God, and Who constantly intercedes for me, even in all the times I dare not think life can get any worse, because if it did it would crush me.

I learned in this not to be like Hezekiah in being proud in God answering my prayers. That was taken from me for reason, as this is all about God and not me. I have had an Angel pull a thorn from my eye. I have had God and His Angels hold me in storms delivering me. I have had God do things for me in saving me in situations I had no business walking out the fiery furnace, but in this time I know the depths of despair, hopelessness and suffering attacks in being down and having people walk up and kick you and then spit in your face.

None of this has been easy as none of it was intended to be easy. This was not choirs and pulpits about how glorious an immediate miracle was. This was about the long haul which so many people have to put up with in when the mountain falls on them, another avalanche of mountains is coming behind to bury them.
I do not stand here. Christ is the One standing here and carrying me. I have no problem acknowledging that in all humility, because Jesus is the One as He always has been working things out for the glory of the Father as the Holy Ghost prays for everyone He has been invited into.

I have always said it is easy being a Christian when you have piles of money, insurance covering everything, a big network of people and being healthy. It is a different matter being Christ having everyone abandon Him, His body broken and the Father having withdrawn and your convinced, "My God my God why have You forsaken me".

God never forsakes. God is always working things out. I may not have appreciated a broken femur, but God has other plans in knitting my Mom's bones to a greater degree for Christ's return.
It is one thing to be a Christian in good times. It is another to not abandon God when satan is pounding all you are for months at a time. Jesus is my Mom's physician and in prayers all through this God and the Angels have been working the earthly doctors, nurses and therapists, along with healing energies into my Mom.

There have been setbacks in one nurse literally on day 5 threw my Mom's legs into bed one night harming her literally, which was all from satan, but God overcomes and that nurse disappeared as I informed the hospital staff that was not ever going to happen again.
You do have to watch things and make certain the people in the health industry know a lawsuit will come if your charges are ever harmed again.

I can not say enough good about the people who are the health industry which Barack Obama is destroying. They do a thankless job for which this child of God is thankful, as I have been involved in this now for months in taking part in my Mom's rehabilitation which is saving the taxpayers a fortune.

It has been a most trying time, but there is not anyone reading this who has not experienced these same misfortunes and attacks from satan in them. I do though now notice every walker, wheelchair and cane. I know a fraternity of people who are dealing with like situations as we recognize each other and are inquiring about their loved ones.
They are all good loving people who care and are investing care in those they love.

I'm reminded in this about Trig Palin in what a gift he is for Sarah and Todd Palin, in that entire family is seeing the world through the eyes of a mentally retarded child in all of that beauty of pureness which others with all their healthy babies or those who aborted their children, never wanted to deal with that.........but how much they have missed out on.

I have cherished every moment with my Mom in these trials. It has been a joy rubbing her legs with aloe at night, getting her to therapy to see the minute progress God has brought about, to the medical people grinning at how pleased they are to see her recover.
None of this would be labeled fun stuff like trips to Europe, Christmas gatherings with piles of presents, or what all of those people who run from handicapped children or aging parents in phobia are about in this world.
This has been the hard stuff, but God has made it all easy.

I started this out in being reminded of my Mom saving my life as a child from the croup in carrying me all night. It is a pleasure to have her as my child in getting up at night to help her in the bathroom to making sure her ibuprofen tablet is there in case she needs it to helping her raise her leg until she is recovered to do it.
To be afforded with the gift of a parent to be able to do things for them in complete caring is the purest of experiences.

As my Mom informed me as I was hovering over her a month ago in the hospital, "I think it is time for me to be the parent again", it will be in God's time, but this impossible situation has been to the glory of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.

This as all things are, has been about our loving triune God, Whom we do not deny, tending us, growing us, caring for us as this is about God's plans and not about our plans.

I'm grateful to God, my God for all He has done, been completely in control over when it seemed lost, and will continue to resolutely do.
It is wonderful being knocked down and being helpless, because God is there to reveal Himself completely to you.

There are not enough words to explain, any of this, so I will end this testimony here. I thank God from Whom all blessings flow. In Jesus Name. Amen

nuff said.



agtG