Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What God Sees


As the fool has said there is no God,
this blog states there is a Living God by whom all things have been brooded over by God's Spirit Who has imparted a living imprint of Life and Light into all in reflection of God.

I was moved in finding this on a World Tribune link to show what Earth and her Moon as created by God look like from 114 million miles in a photo taken by the Messenger Spacecraft.
Is it not amazing in a world full of such evil, rebellion and darkness that God's Earth is such a celestial white light, pure and how the Moon abides in perfect tranquility affirming that light.

I had once upon a time dreamed of being a starship captain. As such Capt. Kirk vocations were not available, I took it upon myself to design a ship called the Goodspeed. Weightlessness was overcome by a magnetic flooring and shoe system.
The engines were magnetic drive in which a false positive field was created outside the back of the ship which would push upon the ship in a positive field. The more it was generated, the more speed would be increased as the ship was driven at light speed.
Deflectors were the same mechanism in magnetic force fields.
She was a beautiful ship which resembled a sort of Klingon battle cruiser crossed with modern personal jet, as she would fly in an out of atmospheres, but be primarily a space craft, with accompanying shuttles.
Her first mission was to be to Mars, and the ship would actually be living plant of biological origin in which she would have breathed, exhaled, and converted light and nutrients into food products, just as plants do for human consumption.

Alas, for other paths God mandates and no Captain Cherry who would have made Einstein appear the child mind he was.

I regret in the soreness of the moment in not being allowed to fulfill that vista when I see earth from the place God sees her. How wondrous to behold the universe He created with Earth nestled into that nest of starry eggs incubating a plan He reveals and how special to have the Holy Ghost, my Generator to reveal something on a stellar scale that He spoke of on earth's horizons.

For some reason, I dislike sunsets. Yes I comprehend God creates them and I could not do it, but it seems a waste of time for the effort as few take the time and for me I see beauty in living beauty as Ladies more profound which transfixing my gaze.
What is lost on everyone is there is not just one sunset in a day, but hundreds of thousands of sunsets as each sunset changes by position in longitude, latitude and time. The sunset you behold is not the sunset someone in Argentina sees at the same hour due to different atmospheres and vanishing point.
Yet God somehow putting this constantly flowing maze together is able to blend colors, clouds and light so it all blends and has no seams.

I noticed by God's Inspiration that even Earth vanishing point, if one is of architectural training, has it's own vista of constellations which are different as the universe sky changes, yet it is all a universal sky.


One can see in 1, an Orion Hunter in the Christ form. 2 could be a bird of prey. 3 could be a horse, 4 really looks like a grizzly bear and 5 looks like our tea kettle of the southern American skyline.

There literally has to be trillion trillion trillion Constellation structures of night skies and that still would only be fraction of the entire universe God has created and is evolving in motion to different vantage points.

I once had a dream in my more salad days which I still remember with delight. I imagine it was based on the child drama Land of the Lost in they had wonderful planets in their night sky.
In my dream, there was a beautiful Saturn type ringed planet and other bodies glowing in a beautiful glowing sky.
Granted reality would mean bodies that close and huge would cause considerable havoc in Newton laws, but it was so lovely, and it makes one wonder on a smaller moon scale if God doesn't have tucked away on some M class planet a moon of different color with rings around it, and perhaps some Neptune blue moon to make it all delightful.

To glimpse in dreams or in outbound spacecraft makes the Spirit in me wanton with lust to taste of the things God sees every moment which makes me wonder if He is complacent in seeing them, and how even a snapshot of what He does so inspires me to desire more and more.
In knowing God though, I expect He has an ability to always make the experience new in even beholding the wisp of me.


agtG

A million years
I would wait for you
A million tears
Baby I would be true
I would follow you a million years
If you want me to



I would wait a million years
Walk a million miles
Cry a million tears
Swim the deepest sea
Climb the highest hills
Just to have you near me.

Gary Zeckley / Mitch Bottler
Grass Roots