Saturday, October 23, 2010

My bro Juan Williams


I was not the least interested in Juan Williams stepping into it with liberals, because I have never seen one of these establishment patricians coming to my aid when I have repeatedly stolen from, assaulted, attacked, smeared and banned from speaking out.

To digress, did you see Pegs Noonan has learned a new word in "establishment" and she was chirping about the Tea Party trying to crawl up their rectum like Rush Limbaugh, when these folks are the folks who helped install the catastrophe of B. Hussein Obama.

Odd is that not, in Peggy Noonan, Cynthia McFadden, Gwen Ifill have done their absolute worst in political rape of Sarah Palin. Rape in any form is a crime. We see now that hounding people on websites is a crime, and yet, there is the Letterman cocktail crowd assaulting Sarah Palin.
Like Dana Perino and Karl Rove raped the character of Christine O'Donnell.

So Juan Williams, the liberal, gets fired for saying Muslims being zealots first bother him.

BIGOT: A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.

I have a problem in comprehending the problem of being a bigot. I know for a fact that God in heaven is a bigot under that definition as His Way is Life and those who violate that die mortally and eternally.
Bigotry which is righteous is what God intends.

Juan Williams is not God, unlike the Obama he voted for and supports blindly who does blaspheme God and His Son.

That is bizarre in this that the defense of Juan Williams on the right by Sean Hannity is admirable, but once again the lone Prophet here experiences far worse than what Juan Williams has ever gone through.

Daniel Pipes plagiarized my thoughts and took them, and was championed on World Net Daily, as this blog noted.
I was booted from Front Page for explaining that not all Jews who died in World War II were innocents which the Rothschilds have tallied. There were people hiding in Jewry who were communist thugs who the local Slavic peoples cheered the Nazi's when they came in and shot these scoundrels, just like Iraqi's cheered about another communist in Saddam Hussein was hung like a dog.
Huffington Post banned me for pointing out that an ABC anchor's wife in stating that sexual perverts should be offered Playboy and Penthouse was an enabling crime.
I have been yelled at by Dinesh D'Souza who is a strange little fraud like Obama, and then, there is Noel Sheppard who slandered this blog, attacked this blog and ran a devious little scheme to make sure I didn't return to Newsbusters.

Those are but a few of the major examples I have gone public with, and amazingly in this, no one from the elite gave one word of support. I certainly never had the big Roger of FOX, which is now Obama and unbalanced, bring me in and sign me to a $2 million dollar contract.

I apparently am still waiting for my $10 million royalty check from Rush Limbaugh in educating him and for what he has stolen from my comments. I have millions coming from me and apparently a contract waiting at FOX to make up for all the assaults I have endured in serving the Lord.

In this, Juan Williams is stated to have a lawsuit he could file in this............so my closing thought is what lawsuits are available for Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell, Kristi Noem and the entire Tea Party Ladies for the 24 hour a day 365 day a year assaults they have endured?

Juan Williams got 2 million bucks for one sentence and was banned from NPR. I have been banned from the right and left patricians, and Roger Ahles, Rupert Murdoch or FOX could have cared less, like all of this group could care less about real Americans.

Juan Williams should have gotten instead the treatment Clarence Thomas is still enduring with his wife.........Mrs. Thomas just had Anita Hill call the police on her for demanding an apology.

Then Mr. Williams would have learned a lesson in the Letterman cocktail crowd, because rewarding him 2 million dollars is nothing but affirmative action welfare for the elite of the Letterman cocktail crowd, because that is who Mr. Williams is, an elitist now receiving corporate welfare to promote B. Hussein Obama policy.

I will state that again so it soaks in, 2 million dollars from FOX to promote Barack Hussein Obama while Mrs. Thomas has the cops called on her and the New York Times investigates her to stop her Free Speech Rights.

Oh that is it.......it is a matter of free speech when it involves a real Conservative and a matter of bought and paid for speech when it comes to Juan Williams.

nuff said


agtG