Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nostalgia eh


I suffer from nostalgia as of late. It apparently was life threatening two centuries ago as it was indeed a medical condition.
But them Presidents used to die from eating cold cherries and milk on hot days, so my how the world has changed.

My suffering is mostly from I miss the old people I grew up with in they are now all dead. As a youth, you make excuses for assh*les in this world as you are too busy to notice what orifices so many people are, but in this Age of Obama, the world is overflowing with pricks and bitches who if they were tiger cubs, their own mothers would eat them.

I wrote a year ago how much I pity people now in having never lived in an age of hope or dreams. I listen often enough to "old" music from Dean Martin to 80's rock, and you can honestly hear how the human soul has changed.
There is nothing more mournfully sweet than Moon River or more moving than some group like Aha singing in the exuberant hope of an age past that I honestly fear will never return.

I know Mrs. Palin has it in her to bring that hope, but I do not know if she has a world which will be left that any hope will be able to be ignited by her.

I miss my Grandpa and my beloved Uncle. I thank God for my Mother, as I do not know what I would do without her as satan tries in so many new ways to get me to take an Elijah exit.
I have no delusions that my three favorite people were perfect, as tonight my Mom had to listen to me complain about her moving things in our freezer and I had taken out meatloaf instead of elk which is not what I wanted. It might sound petty, but food for me and too many people now is poison and it will kill. I have to eat what is on the schedule as the cartels have poisoned almost everything............but as I always inform my Mom in moments like those, "Thank God you are here!"
My Mom stands out like none other, because she is a light from God in a world growing more dungeon like in darkness.

I think about things, the stupid things I have done repeatedly, like racing to school one morning without a plan with two of my neighbors. Cruising at around 90 was nothing as we lived in a world where doing things on the edge was common.
I can though still see the one boy passing on curve, where there was a frost heave in it, and how his Cougar just bounced, then hung for a moment, and I knew he was going to die, but Angels plunked the car back down and he is still up to being a good flawed American the last time I saw him.
God's plans always interest me as one day we were out on holiday from school and I was riding in a VW Rabbit and the guy driving it took a 90 degree turn at about 90 miles per hour on gravel.
That car really tracked well as we never died. The guy we were following though took the turn as we were going to his place without problem. He would though 4 years later be dead going on a road trip fishing with his buddies.

I really believe like Sodom, God will be doing the majority of Americans a great favor in ending their existence, as what is life when it is Oprah on television or thinking the new music or what is on television is entertainment.

How many folks now proudly stand up and say they voted for Obama?

When you do hear liberals saying they love Obama it is like some pathetic drunken jilted beaten wife, sobbing on and on, how nice Ted Bundy was to be married to.

The more I see of life, the more I know for certain that God really did bless America, because even jack offs like Jack Kennedy at least would grow up enough to act Presidential even if they didn't know squat about being a President.
Things that America used to recover from by Angelic ministering now are ripping gaping holes in a nation which there is no remedy for. That is why I suffer from nostalgia, not that life was ever good in America, but dying in America was always better than living anywhere else.

I miss too much of what was and see no attraction for what is, and doubt of anything of what will be.

All that suffering in heat and cold, sickness and dying, just was so much better because you always had hope that at least a turkey dinner was not going to kill you. Christmans was something like a mother's arms that you could always come home to, and even if you didn't have a Wonderful Life, those lights and season just made you feel better.
I hated having to do those Christmas programs, but I so loved the Bible verses............for unto us a child is born.

There is not even enticement in knowing I'm sitting on a record album which would sell millions of copies as there is no competition now.............and make me billions and a household name.
I really have no desire for any of that so there the music sits like my inventions like me, just biding time in God.

Life for me is not the least of what I hoped or dreamed of. I have been stolen from, humiliated, shattered, tried, abused and a few times life endangered, in knowing in how I know, that I have been through more than Christ. That is not to state that I'm more than Christ, it is to state that Christ succeeded, while I need His victory to begin where destiny is written for me.
Nothing has been easy as I was marked by evil before I was conceived, as God knew me then. While the rest of you children could be off indulging in humanness, I have had a most strict Father Who expects a different standard from me.
I have never been able to come to me, because my purpose was work. I noticed today that my fishing boat has a license on it 10 years old. Somehow I blinked in serving the people of his pasture and a decade disappeared.

satan has been most intense in forcing me to appeal to check out of this world, but I suffer on, as who else would be here to confuse everyone as most people have no idea what the hell I'm being moved to talk about.

I think I'm about ready for a pretty American girl, and you will have seen her as this blog started, but I have no idea who she is yet until I find her.
But then again the Obama regime has been busy tapping my communications so I might not be able to load this for some time, but at least I will find the girl.

Then again she might be Canadian eh, and married too boot.

I miss the people called barbaric Americans now. George Rogers Clarke, Daniel Boone, Davey Crocket, Andrew Jackson, Sam Houston, Kit Carson, George Custer.

I hope for America's sake that God revives me from nostalgia and puts an Andrew Jackson fire in Sarah Palin. God how we need a Gideon, a Christ in these times, and not these fraud messiahs and their lemmings going over to the abyss.



agtG


Everyone is an artist, but those who make a living at it are scam artists. Lame Cherry