Sunday, February 20, 2011

They call me baby Driver

My daddy got a big promotion
My mamma got a raise in pay
There`s no-one home, we`re all alone
Oh come into my room and play
Yes we can play.






American Christine O'Donnell after being politically raped by Karl Rove was further hounded on campaign finance by the Obama Rovians in order to destroy her in the Limbaugh Leaner gay lobby vendeta so to make certain Conservative Americans do not dare challenge the patrician Obama Bushites in 2012.



You're a great American Clarence Dupnik for not protecting me!

No you're a great American Gabrielle Giffords for taking it like a girl.







American John Edwards after being thrown to the press to protect Obama's sodomy story from hitting the news, his cancer stricken wife tormented and his family destroyed, was hounded on campaign finance, all to keep John Edwards from being a liberal political rival to B. Hussein Obama in 2012 elections.



You're a great American Osama bin Laden for the patrician stock market.

No, you're a great American Rush Limbaugh for destroying America in gridlock better than I did on 9 11.






Barack Hussein Obama is not investigated for the 300 million dollars in Muslim terrorist illegal campagin funds dry cleaned by Penny Pritzker, in being brought into America via credit card fraud, to which TARP funds were used to bail out this 300 million dollar Obama crime in his billion dollar spending spree to steal the White House.


You're a great American Stephanie Sandlin for setting up Obama's Indian criminal syndicate to steal the 2012 elecions.

No, you're a great American Max Sandlin because you let me call you daddy Lars in your once yearly sex romp.






You're a great American Sean Hannity...........little over used and it loses it's meaning in mocking the Great Americans who are being ruined for the same things Darrell Issa refuses to investigate Barack Hussein Obama on election finance fraud.
Oh yeah, Karl Rove is our next guest followed by that other great American Ann Coulter.

She documented Obama's birth certificate you know...........and Rush Limbaugh called all Birthers nuts.

We're all such great Americans.



They call me Baby Driver
And once upon a pair of wheels
Hit the road and I`m gone ah
What`s my number
I wonder how your engine feels.
Ba ba ba ba
Scoot down the road
What`s my number
I wonder how your engine feels



agtG