Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Internnational Obamanist


I was pondering neighbors.

I have allot of neighbors. Some I have known since they were born, some are imports and some are lifelong friends, which is rare these days to live by someone for over a decade.

As I was runnin erands for my Mom, I happened to look past the snow banks piled up on one neighbor's driveway and saw a deer carcase laying there and there in the middle of the drive was this dead dog.
I was saddened as I like puppies and presumed someone had run the dog over for roadkill as the day was cold and I thought how the family would come home and find that ghastly surprise.

So tooling around for a few hours, I ventured on my way home past this dead dog again, as I do like my more exotic neighbors who have dead deer in their driveways and others who run metal crushing businesses on their lawn. I mean anyone can trim a lawn to manicured pefection, but somehow it takes character to have vehicles up on blocks or other interesting things in their yards.
In any event, my story had a most happy ending for me and the dog, especially the dog. As I was driving by to see the macabre and odd site of a dead deer in the drive, I noted the dog was still lying flat out, but this time raised it's head in contentment to look at me.
Apparently this well furred brute had been feeding on this carcase (Who needs Alpo when road kill is much more tasty.) and must have been stuffed to passing out. Puppy was laying there sleeping in the nice sun, and I suppose between the high snow banks on black tar it was the hottest spot around.
I like happy endings.

I remember one time there was this place about a half of a days drive from where I lived. My dad had just passed away and I was enlisted to go pick up some goodies he had bought. Of course the person who sold him the stuff, was a crook as that is why he was rich, and when I tried to find the location, he first lied to me about it, then his wife lied about where this crook was, and as I kept badgering them, they finally told me where the stuff was.

Or so I thought..........

Yes he gave me the wrong directions, to another town, so there I was tooling around in the boonies looking for my old man's stuff. I was stopping at places with most helpful and pretty women, but none of them knew a damn thing about what I was up about.
I eventually tried this place which sort of looked like something out of an Arnold movie, as it had lots of junk piled up, and in the house, or what was a place where people were living, was this big hole chewed through the garage, and along this filthy trail was this monstrous dog that could look almost in the window of my pick up.
Apparently no one was home, or they were drug dealers, as I decided I was not getting out to be dragged into that garage as supper for that hound from hell. Blowing the horn did no good, so off I went, sort of pleased that no one was home as I could not image what creepy people lived there.

After all day, and I did find a very pretty little farm with a stone bridge, babbling brook which I have never forgotten how lovely it was, I at dark found a farmer in the field and stopped to ask him about the adventure I was on.
He simply smiled and said, "Oh that is your stuff? It is up the road a half mile."

Nothing like searching two counties for junk I could care less about, but even in death my dad had a way of wasting my time.

I have always liked my neighbors mostly. The ones which stole from me have moved on, so I have been blessed with some pretty good ones now that are God sends. I have never tried to run them out of the country, and even when they made me furious in damaging things I was restrained in not trying to confront them unless they were shooting at me. I sort of take that kind of stuff personal.

That is the difference between me and B. Hussein Obama. He just keeps trying to put all his buddies into governments around the world, instead of leaving well enough alone. Obama keeps trying to export the guy with the gun who will protect the American home we live in, for some damned Marxist with a nuke who will blow up everyone.
There was nothing wrong with Hosni Mubarak, and yet Obama gets loads of people killed and Lara Logan's boobs roughed up, just because Obama wants someone who goes to the same mullah as he does.

I have always liked my interesting neighbors compared to the rich ones with horses in their pastures and those rows of delicate flowers costing a thousand bucks a year from the greenhouse to plant.
I like flowers and adore ponies, but geez louise, for a thirty bucks I can buy some daylilies and a peony bush and buy 950 dollars worth of a gun or garden hoe to fondle and enjoy.

If only Obama was like Eddie Albert from that old Green Acres show with Eva Gabor being Muchelle. Americans could take to people like that as even though they didn't fit in they weren't trying to run the locals out of their homes and import a bunch of terrorists to change things around the way Obama thinks the world spins..........and after he screws up he is back to being George W. Bush in the worst possible way.

The only redeeming thing about Obama is he doesn't have a Karl Rove politically raping women.......he just has Val-erie Jarrett sending in the gay knocker squad to punch Anderson Cooper in the head to make a point.

Maybe how this will work out is like those neighbors who go bankrupt, that Obama will leave like the Chinamen restaurant people in the middle of the night, and the cats won't go missing into the stir fry and the community will go back to the abnormal condition it always is with the interesting drunk on medication in county lock up, the doper who damned near killed himself three times and after calling 9 11 in a snowmobile accident was hiding in the drunks house, and when the police show up, no one knows nothing as we are just a bunch of Americans, documented, who figure minding our own business is as much as our business as God reckons on us.........
Even if that damned doper ran through my fence chasing a deer........but then, what the hell charlie chan man, his dad is a rich guy and always treats me good when I see him in stores.


agtG