Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Butthead Barack Generation

In training, I can not enter any field of life without helping to read the entire situation in assessing the people, the place and whatever else needs to be taken in which I will not reveal here.

Today I was not paying attention, as I have had a problem as of late in I'm basically shutting down as all of this Obamaness is just too much to deal with as crimes are not prosecuted and the protectors like John Roberts, Rush Limbaugh and Darrell Issa are the problem in Obama is their boy.

So I'm in Subway, the all American restaurant, and not paying attention as the people there know me so well, that they tell me what I'm ordering, including a large drink.
They are nice women, who are dealing with a crapper job of going nowhere, but still I can get most of them to smile with joking with them and being pleasant.

In any sub, I'm not paying attention to the Obama yuppie crowd getting their cheap food, as I'm getting the toppings on the sub, and I hear this penis head.............you know who I mean exactly in this, as he is slick, the grease hair, looks like he bathes every 15 minutes and has Monk moist towelettes in his pockets in case the world has a dust speck on him....the typical suit dude without the suit who reads SALESMAN.......about 5.8, 180 and going nowhere fast at 35 years old.
Yeah he has peaked.

So I'm not paying attention as the girls aren't too talkative, when I hear this suit without a suit chattering fast about soup.

I wonder at this point, "What the hell is interesting about soup?"

But this penis is talking about soup container size. Apparently he was a television expert as he is telling Mags who is not in the best moods most days, about how small the container is.........not like on television...........(and he holds up his hand showing what looks like a half gallon container).

Mags replies, "It's two cups", and shrugs as who the hell cares in her miserable life the hell a container at Subway looks like or how much is in it, as it is fricking soup..........soup which is runny liquid like all soup, and who the hell orders soup even if Subway offers it as it is not Soupway.

So he pays and gets out of the way, and I'm paying for what I ordered and all of a sudden Mr. Penis appears again with his "soup".

This smart ass interrupts with, "How much do you have to pay for a full container?"

Ok, here is the scene, it looks like broccoli cheese soup..........which is like all product soup in allot of soup and not much in it, but liquidity.
Yes this container is half full, so it does look empty.......but Geez Louise as Mags informed this dick, it is 2 cups, which is a fricking pint of soup........which is a hell of allot of soup to eat even at $2.29 which is what he was ejaculating about in the first place about container size.

Mags just picked the container up, and walked back to the soup whatever and, God love this gal, I just about started laughing as she filled that damn thing up to running over and handed it to this smart ass, so it spilled and he was walking back like he had Reggie Love's dick shoved up his assterisk.

That was such a perfect way to handle the situation in giving this ass exactly what he was begging for in the customer being right.

As I assessed the event, I remembered a "big city" plate in the parking lot when I pulled up, and knew immediately this was a prick from the city thinking he could jerk around some small town urbanian folks.

I do wonder though about people..............as I thought about Jesse Jackson spitting in soup, and knew Jesse would have spit in this jerk's soup, but Mags did exactly the right thing.
It though makes life hard on the rest of us, as these people have crappy jobs and then have some Obama generation just piss on them, because they can.

I frankly am incredulous in who the hell bitches about more soup, and container size in the first place as this is product after all, and nothing there is hardly what Mom would cook in you want seconds.
It ranks right up there with that fat butt in sweat pants I will never forget who stuck her ass by my table as I was eating and almost made me puke, in the days before Obama ghetto green, ordered up this plate onion rings which was heaped, and then bitched at the waitress if that was all the portion there was.
Fat as Oprah and and wanting more lard for her lard ass. Incredible!

So now I have two stories in my travels I will never forget........that fat ass onion ring bitch and the soup penis suit without the suit.

I guess I do not understand rudeness no more than I comprehend food not like Mom would ever make.............and demanding more of that poison to kill you faster.

What comes around goes around...........I wonder how the penis will get something sometime that won't rub off.

Tis the Age of Obama.


agtG



I wonder how you're feeling
There's ringing in my ears
There's no one to relate to except the sea........