Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A matter of witness


One sometime reads as matter of public record in newspapers, legal recordings like this:

Be it known, my former whore wife, whom I'm divorcing is no longer my responsiblity, and therefore, I'm not responsible for any of her debt, criminal actions or acts of satan associated with this slut.

B. Hussein Obama I

America at large
Kenya squatter


In that, this blog issues the following Spiritual Legal warning bound in Heaven and God's earth.

Be it known, to all the Limbaugh leaners to Obama trolls to the intelligence services and whoever else has delayed, impersonated, wasted my time, disrupted, lied about, impeded or anything else which has hindered this blog in it's commission from God, that hereby upon your sins, they are bound in Jesus Name forever, and you are now responsible for the hindering of this Witness in all sins others have been not stopped from and all End Times events which might have been lessened, except for your willing demon influenced space taking imposition on the work which goes on here.


I do not care if you do not get this blog. I do not care if you think this blog crazy. I do not care if you are unaware of the commission. I do not care if Obama is your messiah and you hang on every word Mockingbird feeds you. I honestly do not care about you as your following the contrary to Christ is your choice, and you will meet judgment and that Christ with sins bound, and you will be either removed from sheol and destroyed in gehenna or tortmented as a spirit with demons forever.


You have chosen your outcome, and you have assaulted God's outcome here.

Vengeance is the Lords and the Lord will repay here, and in Judment eternal sentence will be issued, no matter your ignorance, your elite connections or you money.


The very mandate the God of my Lord has imposed upon me, is now put upon all you disobedient, degenerate and deviant delingquints, and I could not be more pleased to have this burden shifted.
In His Name, this is sealed, Amen and Amen.


That should just about cover it and as here am I, Inspired, it is my context and meaning, and not the whining guilty who will attempt to wiggle out of this.

Dust off my shoes.


agtG 308Y