Friday, September 2, 2011

Obama Light Saber Blues

In always attempting to assist beloved leader, "Obama Who", in his 2012 rethief of the White House...........

Who is Obama Who?

Yes that should be the response as Obama is the disappearing shadow which makes no difference any more, and I'm surprised the GOP has not figured out in being smart to print t shirts and to have someone say OBAMA WHO in the debates when asked as question...

In any election theft though, we call upon Obamawan in his star wars quest to make the following favorite gay song to be his Hawaiian surfer girl medley, which is featured here for the very first time, but lovers of beach guitar will recognize the McClusky Light Saber Cocksucking Blues.


Eat what you are while you're falling apart
And it opened a can of worms
The gun's in my hand and I know it looks bad
But believe me I'm innocent
I'm fearful I'm fearful I'm fearful of flying
And flying is fearful of me
I covered my eyes when she told me the news
Turning me on with my lightsabre cocksucking blues
Are you coming?
Nicotine stained on account of her crutch
And I'm aching from fucking too much
I know what I do but it all points to you
Did you sell me to wanderlust?
I'm fearful I'm fearful I'm fearful of flying
And flying is fearful of me
I covered my eyes when she told me the news
Turning me on with my lightsabre cocksucking blues
Are you coming?


You can see this is the Obama theme song of his life..........

Of course the above would be the Obama entrance strategy at events, and the exit strategy at events in theme music would be, Electric Six Gay Bar.

You!
I wanna take you to a gay bar,
I wanna take you to a gay bar,
I wanna take you to a gay bar,
gay bar, gay bar.

Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Waah,
At the gay bar.

Now tell me, do ya, a do ya have any money?
I wanna spend all your money,
at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.

I've got something to put in you,
I've got something to put in you,
I've got something to put in you,
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Hah!

You're a superstar at the gay bar.
Yeah you're a superstar at the gay bar.
You're a superstar at the gay bar.
Superstar.
Super, superstar!





As you can see this is the perfect exit them for BaROCK Gaybama in there is something about "let's start a nuclear war" also, which is right where Barry Hussein has the world pointed to.

So it is with full service to B. Hussein that this blog annoints upon Barry Soetoro his 2012 official theme song, the McCluskey Lightsaber Cocksucking Blues.........with Donald Young refrain and Reggie Love now on keyboards.


nuff said in this Times of O.



agtG