Friday, December 30, 2011

The Breath of the Tiger Lily




Found among lilies in the deep bloom of you

In a tiger stripe flower for time

The shade of the sun blossoming in light begun

The scented prose of poetic rhyme



The inspirational bud born of only you

Upon a vine of nectar promise

The sweet scented flower of your celestial shower

A pollen of petal lip kiss



There in the play of birds and of bees

In the honey of your Angel stored treasures

The glistening hum of pistol and stamen

Garden me in all of your pleasures



I know by each freckle on field of sun

I know the scent of your floral star

You are thee only Love I will ever know of

You bloom of heaven by all that you are



Found among lilies in the one bloom of time

You are the only flower ever for me

The only one I will know wherever I might go

The blessed breath of the Tiger Lily





agtG