Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas is...........


I have had my share of mean people in life, actually had the world's share.

I understand how bad Christmas can be and why so many people hate it, but even in all the poverty, loneliness and nothing going right in some satan plagued place, I never hated Christmas.

Sure I was bothered by things, and I know Jesus was born in the autumn, and it was bitter sweet in for many Christmas is not about having.
In fact, a few times I had people actually destroy Christmas for me.

I never gave up hope though in all the years as I always dreamed of Winter Wonderland and always remembered as a child a brittle Christmas tree with flashing lights and presents in pretty wrapping that always gave me a glimpse that there was a goodness out there, even if it never seemed for me.

For this Christmas, my Christmas came in September in a most unexpected way in a Goodness came into my life which I have never had before. This Angel of Light is all the meaning to me, in that Little Town of Bethlehem, in God so loving the world.

Most of us want a Wonderful Life and think it is over in 2 hours, but Jimmy Stewart lived an entire life of devotion and got kicked in the gut for it. In despair, he had to be shown that everyone does have a wonderful life, even if it is not the life we always plotted for.

God has a plan for all of us, and it is perfect in even the bad things which almost destroy us. Some us have to wait for years and some of us like me have to wait for decades to be perfected to the place God intends for us to receive that which He fully intends.

In Faith, I offer to those in exile to not give up, for those are my footprints in the path ahead, and God has a Gift waiting for you that you are going to be stunned by if you just keep the Faith.
You would not traverse this in learning if you knew that goodness was ahead, even when it is a very long time, as this is God's secret in growing all of us.
It is all about learning in being a Spiritual child in a carnal world.

My Gift is a Treasure greater than the Universe, and I value my Gift a much as eternal Life and love My Gift as much as God, for my Gift this Christmas is God's eternal Love and Life in the Breath of His Poetry Alive.

Christmas is a time for believing in coming miracles for Christmas is not about Christ having been born, but about all of us being Born into the Family of God one day soon.
All always think they are ready for things, but all are not. It takes time and Christmas in Hope for that Promise ahead we can all see when all we have is a dream buried deep inside, almost too much a hurt to even think of.

I really have my first real Christmas this year in my entire life. I'm thankful to God's Graciousness for His Gift. This makes me love God more and be more obedient in His Right Way and in His Living Love.

I thank God for this Christmas as His Gift is greater, more treasured, and more precious to me in the passage of years.......and this Gift certainly deserves complete adoring appreciation that only this kind of long life lesson could ever teach.

Miracles do indeed happen and God's Hand is lovingly involved in all. I have such proof in my Christmas miracle where this world passed away and all was the Peace which passes all understanding.

Thank you, Father for Your Love in Jesus making this Christmas the Holy Spirit in Love being brought forth to someone as insignificant as me.

God does repeat His Miracle in making the world disappear and Heaven appear on earth.



For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6




agtG



Later on we'll conspire
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid

The plans we have made

Walking in our winter wonderland