Friday, July 13, 2012

Tears for Fears


High time we made a stand and shook up the views of the common man
And the love train rides from coast to coast
D.j.s the man we love the most
Could you be, could you be squeaky clean
And smash any hope of democracy ?
As the headline says you're free to choose
There's egg on your face and mud on your shoes
One of these days they're gonna call it the blues


Sowing the seeds of love
Sowing the seeds of love.....





It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world







Shout, shout, let it all out
These are the things I can do without
Come on - I'm talking to you
Come on  




And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind it sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
With people running circles
It's a very mad world.......





Sowing the seeds
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love



agtG