Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spokeswoman L. Kipling Cherry








I have heard that Billy Graham cheated Heaven again in being cured of some heart cold, but this is not about Billy Graham, but instead about his spokesman, A. Larry Ross or some name like that.

I was wondering how one nabbed a job like that, as how hard could it be to speak and talk for a 90 year old geezer and say, "Heart cold cured and he is in great shape for an almost dead guy".

So I was thinking I should be the spokeswoman for the Wall Street Insider AKA Sheldon Cooper. I could come out with statements like:


"Sir Sheldon is being sirly today in a sirness manner and sir thanks you for your consirn about him", this is Sir Sheldon's spokeswoman L. Kipling Cherry.

I could say things like, "For a man who has plundered America, he does indeed have a heart as his cardiologist can attest to in a recent rectal examination".

Then there would be the comforting thing to Ulsterman in, "Shalom from sir, as sir is sending you greetings that he is not indeed too fearful of going to hell for his Obama deeds, because he has eaten American cheese on his french cross roll just in case Jesus is real".

A resume I suppose would be in order as for some reason I have heard that someone has been trying to give intelligence on me, in thinking I was a guy or something like that and that I was and was not in military intelligence. That almost sounds like a cover story someone might put out like putting my identity in false leads about the internet as some rock singer or something.

I digress as it all confuses me so here is my resume:

Graduate of .........sorry that is classified.

Elected as.........sorry that is classified too.

Post scientific studies at...........sorry classified.

Post doctrinal studies of religion at......sorry classified.

Linguistics doctrinal at.......sorry  classified.

Military sciences.......sorry classified.

Enlisted in........sorry classified.

Stationed at........sorry classified and will save time in saying all deployments were classified.

Advanced weaponry sciences  in......sorry classified.

Behavioral sciences study at......sorry classified.

Forensic profiling psychology pioneer in the study of........sorry classified.

Creator of.........sorry classified.

Attache to .........sorry classified.

Appointed to.........sorry classified.

Re appointed to.........sorry classified.

Served.........sorry classified.

Served Vice President....sorry classified.

Noted chef in being creator of the Stroganoff Ivan, Light and Dark Carmel Rolls, Steak Bread and Joan of Arc Granola to name a few culinary dishes.

Received military awards......sorry classified.

Conducted independent genetic research in.....sorry classified.

Read the book, Starman Jones, twice.

Woodwright.

Veterinary sciences and physician sciences with unearned licenses.

Conducted independent research in electromagnetic light speed motors.......classified except for title.

Scientific counter research in the effects of counter intelligence on intelligence via patterns, conditioning and persona manipulation.........classified.

Research into mind / will force necromancy on key subjects.

References......sorry classified.

I realize that this is a bit of a farce in things, but I do promise I can keep a semi straight face in lying about things an insider believes about themselves. I do like cheese if one is buying a state and crushing unions. I do want Jews all redeemed to the Messiah, so they stop being obnoxious about apples of God's eye and other such self absorbed notions that Jews are all the same.

I could just say I work for God and am naturally a genius in not needing educational institutions like all the poor miscreants who rely on such things.
I could say like Speznatz that I could kill you 50 ways and have you dead three hours before you knew it, but sometimes qualifications are.........well like so I can see you at your computer and reach out and touch you and do things to you......but that kind of freaks people out and makes liars very uncomfortable as one can ignore God, but when popular girls start bumping around the bedroom after dark when your defenses are down.......people just like to keep their illusions.

Oh Joan of Arc is a friend of mine, and although she was going to liberate Jerusalem for Jesus and Christianity, I'm quite sure she would give a sincere reference quite critical of me.

It is just a talking job after all, and I can talk, make things sound better than they are, and folks used to like having a Levite around to make houses blessed.....the tribe of Dan actually stole a Levite for their whole tribe, and that they sure did not steal a Jew......what that has to do with this interview, it is really not a matter s it is like stating Esther was a Benjaminite.

Ok here is one last spokesgal thing I could say, "Sir Sheldon says shalom to the Military Insider even if you make war.....:"

No this is boring working as a spokesperson. I think I would have to have guns, some kind of things that blow up, things that make fires, oh and I like razor wire and electric fences of high voltage......oh and Austrian Shepherds that draw blood and a sonic frequency incapacitator which........

This interview is not going well as you keep looking at my guns.

Why don't you just look at my Homeland volumes of my security files, the ones in Peking, Tel Aviv and various FSB with European structures as one can always trust Baby in all linguistic forms.

Is it still kosher if you go whole hog for Obama? No one seems to have an answer for that.

Hey what about the Sir Sheldon sending me his resume as I could use a spokesman. Probably be the first honest job........

Never mind and yes my guns are real.



agtG 292Y