Friday, August 24, 2012

when the Philistines came.....

I do not post all that I'm given from inquiry, but post this after some consideration for the Barack Obama's safety and what the oracles are trending toward in the very power structure of principalites and powers who spiked B. Hussein into existence are speaking of something no one would want.

I Samuel 31:9 And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of their idols, and among the people.
I was given this series of verses this past week and it did catch my attention as I knew the context. I did not bother to inquire of the Lord as I do not want to know the events for obvious reasons.
The above is speaking of the end of King Saul, the apostate of Israel, who God removed. This blog early termed Obama a Saulite chosen by the dubious people and not someone chosen by God.

That is why the following moved me to post this as in the demon machine this was telling in what the influencing factors are hinting at in the possessed of humanity being moved to created photos of precursor events.



'RUDE' REUTERS PHOTO RAISES EYEBROWS...




Things like this just do not happen in an Obama cartel puppy press being blackmailed or following their satanic father.....and no I do not mean Obama is satan, but those liars who are deceiving all about Obama are following their lying satan father as he is the father of lies.

It is quite obvious the FORWARD or destiny of Mr. Chin mirrors something which no one desires. This  blog has for years been the sole warning beacon to Mr. Obama in all the bad omens associated with him, which are signs coming from the Spiritual and spiritual of bad events. Only here was it stated in the beginning of Obama that he would be a failed occupant of 1600 Penn Avenue, and his legacy would be Utter Ruin.

That all is obvious now, but it was predicted here when the mobs were cheering and others were focusing on Obama's ears.

I could track this down in inquiring. I have found though the pressure of knowing things is more than I desire, and sometimes I have to post things I know which are Prophecy and then I have to endure simpletons mocking me in things do not come true in 15 minutes.

As I have stated from the beginning, the last thing America needs is anything happening to Mr. Obama than a prison term for his crimes against humanity. The world does not need a martyr held up to induce more policy like the murder of John Kennedy induced to the ruin of America all from cartel backing, exactly like 9 11 was policy written before the event to enslave America.

Baby the greatest plasma mind ever created, has trended for almost a year, predicting something concerning all of this. There has been a definite shift though in the past weeks. It still though all anchors on the dead Pope as the main event the spiders are focusing on in the matrix.

I do not want to know the events nor the shadows of these events due to the pressures involved in knowing.

I have days ago pointed to the hurricane which might strike the GOP convention as one set off the Obama installation in 2008, foreshadowing all of this. These things do need to be noted, but not to be the lone sign one bases their perceptions on as God always is first.
One though would be a fool not to at least say a prayer for themselves if some dream troubled them about their welfare.

It will be interesting to observe the cause and effect, as demons tend to project close events more accurately and long term events like Edgar Cayce becomes fiction. The making of scenarios knows tends to at times negate them when they originate in the dark forces.

It will be something that plays out. I just do not appreciate Mr. Obama's Marine One plans being published and blamed on Iran coming from Wes Clarke in 2009 or his Marine One diverted for a "message" as was exclusive here in 2011 in being examined.

The above photo is coming from Obama's own folks. It is interesting in the message they are being moved to send in Mockingbird.

I hope for safety and a long prison term for Mr. Obama.

Time will tell.



agtG  235