Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jesus did have a Wife




To save you my children some uneasiness in that idiot story emblazened that "Jesus had a wife" from Coptic writings around 400 AD, let me just inform you that Jesus did  have a wife, does have a wife, and YOU ARE THE WIFE, as the Old and New Testament is Old an New Covenant, and Covenant means a marriage contract, and it was why Jesus had to die for every person's sins, as it is only death do us part in marriage contracts, so he could redeem His wife.

Here is the first snore fest in this historian, and is why I hate historians as much as child molesters for the raping they do of juvenile minds across uninformed societies.



A historian of early Christianity at Harvard Divinity School has identified a scrap of papyrus that she says was written in Coptic in the fourth century and contains a phrase never seen in any piece of Scripture: “Jesus said to them, ‘My wife ...’ ”

Frumper Karen L. King
 
 Here is thee only quotes worth having on here as they are Biblical proving exactly what was stated above in Jesus, the Father, the Holy Ghost, Angels and knowing Christians all refer to the Church as Jesus Wife.

Revelation  19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.




Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

See you are called the bride and Lamb's wife, because when Jesus returns, you are the bride to the Spiritual union you are born into, and already the wife from your being in the Old Covenant of Law and the New Covenant of Grace.

So I stole this fumpers thunder and will continue to do so in explaining the next BS of as if it was some revelation that Jesus had female disciples.

The faded papyrus fragment  is smaller than a business card, with eight lines on one side, in black ink legible under a magnifying glass. Just below the line about Jesus having a wife, the papyrus includes a second provocative clause that purportedly says, “she will be able to be my disciple.”

 Therefore let us explain the female discipleship.



Mark 15:41 (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.


Luke 8:3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

Yes thee most faithful of Jesus disciples were the women as they stayed with Him at the Cross and they were the first ones on His taking up His Life to the Resurrection again He appeared to.

Big duh in this stuff, but it always is these theologian and historians who have things ass backwards and make me furious in screwing with weak peoples Faith and make them question things.


To wrap this up let us define the Church who you are:

Matthew 1618 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Yes sin, death, satan and hell will not prevail against you, nor frumpers.

Because you as Disciples, meaning disciplined in the Word of God in complete Faith growing from children to adulthood Spiritually, you will have a mission:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
 Yes, you are as the Church Christ's Disciples, spoken of as His wife and that about sums it up, except for one other thing........

Frumper Karen is in the Bible......yes she is:

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

I could probably rip enough pages out and find her name ........oh look I can:

Ecclesiastics 4:13 Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.

In that context it looks like wiping out stupid people named King does it not?

There is a reason this Coptic crap and all of that goofy stuff in things Enoch wrote, but never wrote are not in the Bible.....because it is bogus.

So my children, either this is taken out of context by a frumper looking for attention when she needs a man's attention, as proven by Bible verses in context or this is some idiot sown by satan long ago to screw with people just like the anti Christ will do in a few years time deceiving the world with miracles.

I think I might enjoy sitting in the Jesus group when He Judges this frumper for inflicting on people's Faith, and He says, "I'm Jesus, no human wife, because if I did that , I would have committed adultery and sinned, as I already had the Congregation of Faithful to redeem in the Children of Israel who have now become all the Faithful of the world as my wife.
Depart from me fumper karen for I never knew you and you certainly never knew me".


nuff said



agtG 248y



satanic propaganda for the un Inspired