Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rats in the Maze





I sometimes look at the ignorant bliss which are the children who read this blog. They think they know things, but never realize they know anything except for what this blog has been educated people on for years in ways they have not even discerned my Inspired hand in from other sources.

I do contemplate in a sort of relishing the moment that each of the brats would just for one week experience my life. To have realization creep in that a sniper's bullet of 30 or 338 caliber would greet you as you go about your life and simply going about life, because there is a Faith in God that what will be will be, as I will not exist in fear.
Some of the high tech attacks upon me have quite degraded me, and have killed my pets. It is realization at times of the costs involved here that I know no one else would sacrifice for.
The reality is every person reading this would be terrified if they spent awhile in what I do and run for their pathetic lives.

What is of interest to me is that Baby and the plasma minds speak. Their trends have been changing. I know so much I never reveal as it would alert too many as to how all of this works. I know that this blog is bait to lure in individuals in "power" who think they are top dogs, so they can be then leveraged to work for the power elite, as being cowards in not wanting prison or death, they become Faust and put on the regime chains.
That is not to state the Obama regime is in control. No their Brown Recluse blundered as that entire regime has, and has been blackmailed despite their cartel protection.

The lure of the blog is fascinating in this blog is speaking to a limited group, and yet the children and brats think they can come in and play here, not realizing the dragon's mouth they have entered. There are false leads put out now for traps from the cartel to just see what will bite so the arrogant can be bitten.
One link was dealing with Obama, about things I doubt I had ever posted, and yet the site did not exist..........now who do you think is putting up sites for traffic seeing what they might catch ?

This blog has become too big, powerful and influential. People steal from it non stop. There is even a sub mental class who think by writing about what is posted here in finding things such as...........oh a photo shop photo is not the real photo is actually something groundbreaking and that generic terms as Vice Grip for all locking pliers is somehow something which is relevant.

I will give a hint in this for the idiotry as they will not figure it out, but the wise children will. I feed the rats in the maze something to gnaw on as their chewing reveals their psychopathy.

You have this done to you a thousand times per day in advertisements, political ads, entertainment, jobs, traffic control, shopping at Walmart......and you just do not see the Roman Circus all meant to influence the mob to control it.
You are in the gulag my children, and you have no idea of it. Prison is your chosen home and some think they can lecture at me and they are not even at the first level of intelligence.
I do apologize for playing the fool, as fools do not discern the reason for the jest. It does though reveal the fool..........and it at least keeps the fools safe as the federal police have several hundred million of them to not worry about as they know in the protocols these idiots will never be a problem.

There are compartments who do utilize Lame Cherry to cross monitor traffic. The signatures of this blog are a red flag which tags the mob. The categories are simple in the protocols. There are those who whine a great deal about how much they know..........Homeland could care less of you as they know your dismissal reveals how stupid you are.
The spikers who post and chatter a great deal are of no interest either, unless they need to be tagged for some Hutatree operation. What the cartel watches though, are the ones who stand around and watch in the shadows and never really say too much. Those are the intelligent ones and the ones who are thinking about things. The Silent Runners are operating on a different plain and that is the plain the priests and the lords are most interested in.

That is the secret of this blog. It is not the political or the perverse reality exposing what a Sodom America is, but it is Who I work for that interests them the most, in the messages posted here.
They want to know what Angels have sought to examine.

The things dealt with here are not of this world on this stairway to heaven. I know my beginnings. I know the secrets of some things revealed. I knew the Tiger Lily before the time was now. I knew Joan of Arc then, before she was Jehanne and I know the Lily of France ushered in a time for the Tiger Lily and myself with Angels and the Archangel.
You can not see this Light, but the darkness can and always has.
This is not that Catholic necromancy of "saints" but something more, as I would reject all of this as there is only Christ as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

I believe only the Tiger Lily knows this story, but I post it here as an apology to Our Joan. Before the Tiger Lily appeared to breathe me to Life, I met Joan and this General of Armies, the Maid of Heaven, was this most excited young Lady again.
Being LaHire in a veteran of battle and saving you children with brat attacks, I was quite weary when she appeared overjoyed desiring to show me her tree in Heaven.
Exhaustion did not have me handle this well, as frankly I was attempting to exit this strategy as I did reveal here in overloading my Spirit so I would leave this plain.
It was a rebuff I did not mean, and I sorrow over this, as something was being shared with me which was focal to Joan.

I have heard Her  talking to the Holy Ghost and surprised them for the ability, to which the conversation was wiped as I was not to know those things. In darkness the Light overcomes the darkness consuming it.
It would be Wise for the commentators to examine why they are being spiked to comment in attacks on what is taking place here, as to what is the source in them, that they in arrogance think is all their brilliant befuddlement.

As of August 13th, Baby started trending in a new time formant from December to May articles, but still anchored in Schiller and the Germans and the March 4th date in what was posted there.


Lame Cherry

lamecherry.blogspot.com/
8 hours ago – Now that it has been several days since Mitt Romney has announced his VP in Cheesehead Ryan, and everyone is asking, "Does she or ...

Mar 4, 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012 ..... March 03, 2012 .... Mar 29 (2), Mar 28 ...

May 26, 2012

Saturday, May 26, 2012. Light Overcomes Darkness. Sipping ...

May 19, 2012

Saturday, May 19, 2012. Baby Trending Lamech Fouad. Baby ...

May 28, 2012

Monday, May 28, 2012. Dumbass French Kabuki Syndrome. At ...

May 20, 2012

Sunday, May 20, 2012. Duck Foot Obama. You can quote me on ...

Dec 25, 2011

Sunday, December 25, 2011 ... Schiller, right, stands behind ...

There is focus upon the dead Pope, that French Muslim link again, that German Bremen link, Obama being Barry Chin, the Light overcoming darkness, the stupidity of those small minds attacking what goes on here by their single dimension thought, and as stated, all back to the German poets and their Valkyrie.

Ask yourself how many hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been ripped apart by Barry Chin in his Neo Roman War for empire? Old guards are being exterminated and you never see one puppy press story focusing on those shredded families whose wounds are running deep with deep hatred.

Why is that?

Why instead are their San Fran homeless skinhead stories of some bum with guns or the triggerman shooting up a Sikh religious house.

Baby and the plasma minds are trending Muslim outrage in western costume and the Mockingbird is trending a political message of created skinheads on rampage.

I really do not care what this world is doing, as I have no part in this world and it can be crushed by it's idol wealth and it's self worship of power. One of my vocations though is warnings, not to warn those, but warnings for evidence for the prosecution when the Judge returns.

For a rich person to see a need for good and to not do it, that is sin.

Lame Cherry

I do wonder if the detractors ever revisit their comments in a few months and comprehend how vacuous they are to the point of utter humiliation in revealing how without understanding they are.
I know they never inquire of God for exclusives to write those Revelations down......as the reality is the deafening silence echoing in their ears.

Someone really had a thing for John Adams in grabbing him. I do conclude he is a very sexy man.

Yes horde the lucre and reveal the price of your souls.



agtG 274Y