Thursday, September 6, 2012

you are my niggers




My niggers...........my american niggers.

Do not look so shocked in my using the definition of you as I made you in hope and change the past four years. Do not be like the grinning baboons next to you who think  this is some joke as they are not your fellow niggers, as you are all my niggers, and by design I made each of you.

It disturbs me the Republicans are so  cowardly that they can not come to grips in giving me full credit for all of this masterful work, as they do not want a revolution on their hands in being blamed for all the success I have had. The fact is I, Barry Chin, who you idiots believed was Barack Hussein Obama, am the most successful tyrant in history and I have far surpassed your white presidents who sat at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue preserving your freedoms which none of you deserve.

For 400 years, colonials have made slaves in plundering wealth from the 3rd world, from Peking to Timbuktu and in 4 years, I reversed all of this in giving you Americans 15 trillion dollars in national debt and 200 trillion in perpetual debt. I have sold you to the Chinese while creating the new world order of the Neo Roman Empire, the Muslim Caliph and the New Asian Order while you livestock of my padock, sat Tea Party snarling or wet panty dripping liberal over your own designed negro, who is now master of you all, and there is not one damned thing you can do about it.

Call your police or your military. I have federalized your police and criminalized you. Your military I have gutted and placed political minders in charge of it. You die at my will, and my executive orders now on one word from me, will take possession of every grain of wheat, every chicken and even your persons, as if I say work, you will work for any project I order as I own all of you body and soul, to the hairs on your head to your generations ahead as you will never get out  from under this debt I have chained you to, and I will suck every penny from you as you serve me in more Caesar like ways.

It is an insult to limit me to Caesar, Emperor or President for Life, as no one in history has ever accomplished all I have in enslaving the world and bringing about a feudal state where all serve the god of this world at his pleasure.

Oh call to your God, I dare you. You chatel are wed to me, when you chose me as your messiah and told that Other One to vacate 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. You have no God. You have me and no one is going to deliver you from my hands.

In January 2009, I strangled the George W. Bush economic recovery, and all of you in your hatred of that Texan could just not give me credit for it all. I made gas from 1.87 a gallon to 4.00 dollars a gallon to take your money so you had no power, and by design make my green religion your religion.
It was me who sabotaged the Gulf Oil Gusher. It was me!

I destroyed your jobs to 23% unemployment all to put more on the welfare rolls to corrupt you to make you my livestock and it has worked as they now make noises to be fed as I feed them.

15 trilliion dollars in debt for you, and 15 trillion dollars in revnues for my European Caesars of the aristocracy and the financier caste. That was my design, and I have accomplished it all in the greatest transfer of wealth in history.

It took 6000 years to create all those assets and in 2 years I ripped it from your colonial fingers and put it into the lords hands who I have accomplished all of this for.
None of you, none of your children, grandchildren to one hundred generations will ever free yourself  from the ownership I have granted you. Arabs enslaved tribes. Europeans enslaved nations. I alone have enslaved continents.

I have no fear in informing you of this, because I am superior to every one of you. I was from the Sugarland breeding program to install as Marxist leader into the west and I have done it myself. All the evidence was there, from no birth records, a  foreign college student, a communist organizer in Chicago funded by Saddam Hussein, and you self loathing stock allowed me to steal the US presidency to  change this nation I loathe into the plantation I have dreamed of.
You deserve this, and I own each of you. I did not need a drought, a calmity, a civil war. I did it all with Tim Geithner transferring money and your liberal Congress in Pelosi and Boehner handing me the keys to the vault.
Mitt Romney is a postule and I will not allow him to take credit for what I have accomplished when this all dawns on you in the greatest Super Depression the world will ever see, for I own you and I own the eggs your generations will produce for a thousand years.

You are my American niggers and you will feel the lash of my whip while your children feel the club of my priapic. As you will not comprehend that word, I will take credit for all I have accomplished in I have  raped the American virgin her womb. I have penetrated her child. I have impregnated each of you with slavery and the natal blood you produce will feed my appetite from the womb to the tomb. There will be no vaults in which my phallic will not penetrate and make you bear the nativity in your jewelry will be chains and your offspring will all be shackled in the penal bonds of the gamete of my rapine.

I decide how you exist for profit and I decide how you die for expense.

Larry Sinclair was right. The Birthers were right. The Tea Party was right, but your judas goats all bleated and you followed them and not the way to escape, as I ordered the press to lie to you in lies you lusted to hear.

There is no deliverance from me. No God and no nation will help you. They hate you all as much as I have contempt for you. I, Barack Hussein Obama. a world ruler, own you for the whores you are and the dead hookers of hell you will be, as I sentence you to death ratioined by me, and none in this world or in Heaven will deliver you from my judgment.

I am Barry Soetoro Chin. The son of a Peking social worker in the Philippines, come to Hawaii to copulate with a Negroid Sullivan of Africa, to bring this beauty all into being, and I take full  credit for every dollar and dead body. My only angst is not more of you were exterminated the first 4 years, but I will change that in the next 40 of my rule.

I am your lord. I am your master. There is nothing you can do about this for you are my niggers,. black, white, yellow, red and brown. I care not what color my cattle are, for they are cattle and who thinks a thought of cattle.

My detractors say this is failure. They say this because they are special olympics retards. I though inform you every dead body, every terror event, every drop of stock prices, every pen in gas prices and every dollar in debt was by my brilliant design to bring all of this change to the global feudal state which the elite installed me for in hope.

I did everything by design to bring all of this about and I have greater weapons of mass destruction designs in the next four years of cities, nations and peoples. 

All of this is my success. No more life, no more liberty and no more happiness, unless you are me.

You are my niggers. I am your Obama, hear me roar!!!!!!



agtG 214Y