Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Romney One & Obama None




My children this is not going to take long as this is uniintersting.

Mitt Romney won the debate because he appeared on stage with Obama which elevated Romney to being Presidential.

Romney won because he showed he was not scarey. He stood toe to toe and actually landed some "boy" punches on Obama in calling him a lying child.

That kind of stuff appeals to those whiners in the middle who think themselves superior to people who actually make choices in being democrat or Republican.

For those with a brain the reality is Obama does not compute. Obama's entire oration was about how wonderful things are, and yet for the majority of Americans there is only misery.

So for those who believed Obama, they will believe anything.

Romney is not that informed, as in listening to the debate I had numerous points I would have tagged Obama with, and Romney in this get along mode which is what these Rovians are about in puffy lips, got him a performance which comes down to this.

Idiot women look at Romney and ask, "Who will father my children or baby my little bastards?" In looking at bug eyes Obama or square jaw Romney, their base instinct says, "Pick the old guy as he will be around to make the best looking kids, as bug eye sex scares me".

For the idiot males, they look at Romney and say, "Yeah I can trust this guy in being old, not to f*ck my wife so I have to raise his little bastards, while this bug eye Obama, you just know I'm going to have little swarthies running about in 9 months surprising me".

No apologies, but that is how the mind of this group works. In 2008, they wanted a black man to rape their wives as the wimps could not handle them, and the women wanted to be sullied up as they were tired of being in relationships and wanted to be secret whores.

So Romney gets that 5 point bump in this, by walking on stage, not sounding like a fool and not looking like he is nuts.

That make Romney the winner, but then John McCain won all the debates in 2008 and as FOX said, it didn't make any difference as Shep Smith and Chris Wallace picked their designer negro, who then had the software to flip 10 million GOP votes in election theft.

I personally loathe skunks smiling at shit eating possums in thinking none of it stinks. Romney grins and Obama smiles, and it is all excrement to someone with morals who loves America.
That stage was not for the liberals for Obama and it was not for the Conservatives for Romney. That stage act was for that 6% of bratty snoots who hold America hostage in last time they picked Obama in numbers enough for him to steal the election.

These are the political bastards who do nothing in your neighborhoods to protect them, but sound caring. It is their brats buying dope from the niggers and it is their brats raping the retarded girl in the back of their cars. They act superior to all, but can do that, because others do the hard work in fighting for the ground they are rich enough to buy.

So Romney won the debate, but these midroads will look contemplative as they will say they will need to examine things further......when they already made up their minds long ago.


I really do not care about any of this farce as I stated I'm not voting for the Jesus denying Romney any more than I will vote for blasphemous Obama. I hope I can on my absentee ballot write in Sarah Palin and so will my Mom. If not, it will be some alternative or for the first time in my life I will not cast a vote for President.

It was a nice shot though Romney gave Obama in using his Mormon "boys" as cover to call Obama a BOY.
Barry about fell over on that one in being called a lying coon in front of the world.
Mormons do play dirty as Romney has expressed previously in racial epitaphs in speaking of Obama.

As stated though, I do not like people who smile at each other like Obama and Romney do, when Obama hates Romney's guts with loathing contempt and Romney drops the lines showing what he really thinks of Obama.

I prefer Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter. With them, you knew they hated each other's policies and Reagan knew Carter was a fool and Carter could not believe Reagan was exposing him as a fool.

The fools though in America will have to wait a few days to be told by the mass sway in who they will conclude won this.

Those damn bug eyes of Obama did him in.


agtG 237