Monday, November 12, 2012

Justified




Forgive me Father for I have justified myself and not You in my being cast down.

satan accuses me of guilt in sins.

Jesus testifies me innocent by His Blood.

I have no reservations about my pride, for I do have it in You. What is man when the Breath of God Breathes within that form when You are mindful of him.

You have done things You have done and You are always Justified God in Your doing for You are always Righteous.

It is the point in how can I stand before the Lord in His wrath and fury when it is resistless and without end. For I can not stand.

A virtuous woman is rare and here am I what You have made, formed and craft.
I have asked of You how to curse God and die as Job's wife counselled, so as to still be granted eternal Life, and Your answer was simple in the world can not provide and answer for assaults of satan, as no sin is so great that the Lord would do to His children these murderous things, but here am I, accused in justifying myself rather than God, and of course, God is always correct.

I could breathe my last and it would be my first. It would be that burden though of those on whom depend on me, would be martialed out of this world too soon before they commited the sins which would destroy them or suffered the torment of being preyed upon, that his lowly weapon stands guarding the flock in the watch day and night.

This is all God for Goodness is God as is Duty, Honor and Fidelity. None of this is mine.

What has been my possession is lamentations, mourning and woe. It is not my property, but has been entitled to me. No matter the ownership I advocate my release from, it is a witness in this crumbling form of Joseph in confinement, Ruth in a strange land and Mary the Mother of the Lord for 33 years of pondering.

What is God that men are mindful of Him? What is the Son of God that  me would visit Him?

God is not minded of men and men do not visit their Salvation, without the calling of God to mind nor directing their footsteps to His Grace.

I called upon the Lord and He answered not, but observed for years. Still I called for there is none other Who I will be saved by.

Reason is God's and to that I bow in Spiritual blood flowing from Spiritual rape. My sacrifice is that and my offering is waiting upon the Lord.

I make a tearful noise unto the Lord for He is the God of my Salvation.

There is only Justification in Christ. This I profess and confess. There is only Justification in Christ and what God deals to me is dealt, for the Lord gives and the Lord takes away, bless we the Name of the Lord Our God.

 


agtG 269