Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LaHire




I'm pissed off.

See I have these cats and I really do not like cats. Cats though like me and that is the problem in I get attached to things.

I have an asshole neighbor who either shoots my cats or runs them over, as my cats even if I do not pet them are not wild as they trust me as I do not abuse cats even if I do not like them.

This though is not about my a hole neighbor.

My problem is with assholes who steal cats.

I have concluded that people who steal cats are worse than serial kidnapper pedophile rapists as in the two cases where my stolen cats have returned, they were terrified of humans and took forever to tame down.

Do not get me wrong, I reside in a place where I have blasted a fair number of stud cats as they are up to no good in murdering kitties as that is how new tom cats get female cats in season. There are reasons to shoot feral cats in eating song birds which they are hell on, but this stealing cats is really something wrong with the people who do it in the missing human part.

TK was my buddy cat even if I disliked cats. Her mother, who a horned owl murdered and ate on my doorstep was a natural born killer. I liked her and so I rescued TK and she was always a nice kitty and she disappeared suddenly.
I figured she was dead, and of course about a year later or so here came this cat talking to me, as my cats always talk to me and follow me around like dogs on walks which is embarassing.

So this cat talks to me and I do a double take on her, and sure as heck it is TK returned from only satan knows were and not at all trusting any more.
That bothered me as she was a nice kitty and whatever creatures had her, must have abused her horridly in she must have been beat to hell any time she got near the door.
TK escaped though and found her way her to live for about 8 more years before she died. She had a good life for a one eyed cat.

This though is not about TK but about LaHire, my cat named after Joan's General.

LaHire survived in my flour bed in one of three kittens not eaten by a goddamned fox.

You can tell I dislike vermin a great deal as the state grows them and feeds my things to them as the predators have killed off all the wildlife.

So LaHire and I got close for stud cat, and he was forever under my feet and tripping me, as he was just that kind of in the way cat. Perfectly black and TL tells me he must be some Russian model of a Siamese cat, as my Siamese cats are tough in the cold and Siamese cats are not cold hardy.

Any way, LaHire was about half grown and he disappeared. He never went anywhere, so I suspect some psychotic cat napper picked him up off the road by my home and absconded away with him.

That stuff is hard as one wonders what the hell happened to your cat as even in not liking them, you get used to them around.

That was over a year ago, and this past week I was outside doing my business and this big black cat was there. One brown eye and one yellow eye. It seemed tame so I said hello and talked to it for awhile and the Holy Ghost whispered to me it was LaHire.
I did not remember him being bi colored in the eyes, but he was young and in the way most times so I do not know about such things as I do not like cats.

Any who, this cat is here and I'm wondering about it, as it likes me and when I say, "LaHire" it seemed to remember that as a name. It has been around here and I thought my grey tom cat, who has no name except that grey tom cat had run him off, but last night as I was watering horses, there was LaHire walking around acting scared again and I wondered if it was LaHire.

Which brings me to this, in I got close enough to check the male parts and they were missing, so now I know this cat is probably LaHire in some asshole not only stole him, but cut his nuts off too boot.

I don't give a sh*t about Bob Barker wacking nuts off of animals, but yet I do, as a tom cat without balls in the real world just gets the hell beat out of it as it is neither she to breed nor he with hormones to bite back.
Really sucks, but that is LaHire now, my satan cat, without his nuts, tortured by some goddamned cat napper and now I'm stuck with him as he is LaHire.

I wonder in all of this about the pathetic sick bastards who steal cats. Damned animal wackos will sell you one for under 50 bucks, already having the ovaries and nuts torn out, but some Obama voters just got to go around stealing cats as they are there.
Now mind you I do not like cats, and yet my cats I can not get rid. Things go visit my neighbor and come back as they walk about, but I can't get rid of them as they always come back. Compare that now to the cat nappers of TK and LaHire. Hell those cats couldn't get away from those saddistic sons of bitches fast enough.......was a hell year in confinement must like Joan in the dungeons it seems as once my cats got liberated after repeating beatings they never stopped running until instinct guided them back to my brier patch.

Cat nappers really have to suck. They are too cheap to buy a cat.......why anyone would buy a damn cat is beyond me, but they are too cheap, but instead they run around stealing cats as they know the cats just are no one's cat and of course that cat is going to just love being stuck in some goddamned cage, as the cat runs around sharpening the claws..........never checked but maybe LaHire got it's claws cut off too in some permanent manicure.

Point is, I do not like cats and cats like me. The criminals who steal my cats think they like cats, but the cats hate them, because cats are more than emotional sponges sucking energy out of a human.

Cats just have to be cats and that is one reason I hate them really. They only want things on their terms. They want you touch them and then not touch them. They want attention, but will give you none and pretend they are not noticing you give them attention.
They really are quite psycho and I can see the allure to Obama voters who steal cats as they are just like Obama.........Obama is a cat person really and that poor dog they torture with in doing nothing with it is what cat people do to who think they are dog people.

I wonder as I have always said, how Bob Barker would like to have someone cuts his nuts off for his own horny good. How would the people who stole my cats like someone to steal.....oh hell they probably would love it if someone stole their kid......make it if someone stole their Obama blow up doll?
I bet they would really be furious about that. The thing is they just do not think, and it never occurs to them that when that cat they stole is constantly breaking for the door after hiding all day from them and their brats, that animals are great judges of character in LaHire and TK hated these people walking around as humans.

Hard lesson but in plain sight in the cat hates you people, so no matter how much you prissy up in the mirror or vote for Obama, the cat says you are a sadistic cat napper who gets off cutting nuts off of animals.

For Joan's sake I'm glad LaHire is back. Would rather most of my cats had homes someplace as the ones I think are pretty usually end up eaten by some some coyote the state is raising on the tax dollar. It would please me if my cats had that fabled life, but my cats just gnaw on cat food I can not afford or Mom can not as she buys it for them as I have a pile of them around doing natural selection in living and dying, breeding and in LaHire's case just watching the world go by.

TL has neighbors who have cats, and those cats are quite aristocratic and I think I like them as they are not here, and I only see them for about two minutes as they rub on me or say hi.

I wonder how many cats the Obama voters have stolen. Poor animals all being beat to hell trying for freedom to just get home to the home they were stolen from. Then liberty comes and I'm stuck with a nutless cat.

I think there should be a law that Mark Levin's SPCA has to ask before nutting cats in if the cat was stolen as I never saw any cat volunteer to get castrated and LaHire had a good deal here in keeping his nuts.

Allot of stealing going on with that Obama bunch. Money, elections, American Birth Certificates and cats come to mind right now.



I wonder if Obama come with his nuts cut off like that Kennedy dog he got or did Muchelle fix him after the homosexual dating episodes.......

Does not really matter as this is about cats and I'm pissed someone cut my stud cats nuts off.

Should sue rich guy Obama voter Bob Barker for that as he started all of that cat nutting. Him and Obama are responsible for allot of things and they ain't all good.


agtG