Monday, December 3, 2012

A Matter of Transformers




My children, while most have been looking at he billion bullets which the regime has been purchasing for it's "police state minders within agencies".........yes that is another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter and anti matter in the Obama regime has been creating sub divisions with Homeland to keep order in the order......yes having armed shadow police walking about with guns on their hips tends to make the Obama employees more ready to obey draconian orders in cutting off lights and food to their families.

Anyway I digress......

As I have mentioned I made it out and about to check on You Americans on my meager funds and dealing with state police tracking me. I did notice something which is the case as I do notice things.
I notice roadkill as I always monitor where wildlife is present and what types are being killed.
I notice idiot drivers a great deal, and many probably conclude I'm and idiot as I drive aggressively in trying not to be cut off by idiot drivers.

What I noticed though which caught my attention was a flatbed truck, and on it were electrical transformers. I found that strange as transformers just do not really wear out in mass. For the most part they are barrels of oil with wires in them.

They will in special overload circumstances blow up in relay which sounds like a war going off when lines short out, but nothing like that has been reported.

I noted this and kept driving, and the reality is, while driving a month later, there was another semi hauling another load of transformers. They were assorted, but the group was pole mount transformers, all new, and I counted recklessly as I drove by this semi around 100 of them.

Now that is 200 transformers which I actually personally saw on the move. The odds of my having seen both shipments is not a chance visual confirmation, but must relate that I had witnessed only part of a mass shipment of transformers to some location.

The question then projects out in a Super Obama Depression, with no building expansion, no massive calamity blowing out transformers, just what on earth is there a need for these kinds of transformers being stockpiled?

As stated, if one has ice storms, a freak accident might set off a surge and blow out transformers, but there have been no such storms, and nothing like this could have been known for hurricane Sandy......and no such events as this took place in that many transformers being destroyed.

So if it was not a natural diaster which had occurred, then what disaster which has not occurred has this kind of electronic stockpiling taking place?

To get to the point, transformers would only be stockpiled for some type of solar event in a natural EMP off a sun flare striking earth which might blow out transformers or they might be stockpiled for a nuclear EMP event.

This was all taking place under the Obama regime, so this is something that Obama, Naps and FEMA have been spending money on.

Why all of these subtle signs of preparation for an "event" which has a billion bullets, a new minder shadow police state to keep government employees doing things they would not normally do, the implementation of the federalized governors in their FEMA districts now, and the now apparent stockpiling of electrical transformers?

As we are assured Iran has no nuclear weapons..............

We know the sun is our friend since Ghetto Green Vomit Obama has been in the climate change eco White House..........

What has little Barry Chin been preparing for when an event knocks out the power grid in America, and numerous amounts of pole transformers are going to be required to put the grid back up.............while apparently large quantities of ammunition are going to have to be expended in shooting postal employees, ag employees, welfare employees etc... in keeping them at work rounding up the bleating masses.

There is preparation taking place, and if that preparation is taking place, then it is known by the controlling powers how to exploit it, as Patriot Act was pre written by Gary Hart before 9 11, just like Obamacare was written before 2009 to be passed without reading.

You now know something is going on, which involves shadow police inside government agencies to keep the employees in obedience, and it involves the replacement of blown power grid transformers in mass numbers.

I wonder if having purchased Barry an HO train set to play with, would have been better than his playing with nuclear Iran, North Korea, China and Russia............

Unless the sun is mad at Barry.

Oh yes yes, two Lame Cherry matter anti matter exclusives in one post, as I know people just wait for that to be posted here.


agtG 215