Tuesday, December 18, 2012

head up your obama syndrome

I have a solution for sinners and those who do not believe this blog in the world will not end.

While I will not forgive you for your sins nor convince you that your doomsday psychopathy will go away I will though accept your donations of up to half of what you own.

This will make you maybe feel better in doing something good and how much whore soe and pizza can you pay for.

The world is full of suicidal and delusional nuts. Obama in office is proof.
If dude was messiah or American no Mayan boogerman would scare off kilter folk.

I will not give the donation back as you are responsible just like you won't give that Obama election theft back.

Part of me would like Jesus to return the 22nd but it won't happen no more than Obama will honor Christmas.

Deluded people suffer up your Obama. Another lame cherry matter anti matter exclusive.

agtG