Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Joyful Second Coming

My best Gifts are without physical form. They are the Love of the Tiger Lily manifested from God in many forms from my Mom, Joan and the kindness of TL's family in dealing with the brief patch child of me.

There is no good nor bad in life. It is all just life.Some hands are seen as better or worse, but they are just hands in an adventure of the life God prepared each person for in that Gift of eternal Life.

Enough bright children have offered up about this not being Jesus real birthday so enough has been wasted on that as observing it or not does get one saved. That comes from Christ alone and keeping the Spirit of Christmas in your heart all of the year in that checed or caring God required in obedience to His law.

I celebrate this year in Christ's second coming. That begins in a final 7 year cycle to complete the last phase of the Daniel prophecy from the Holy Ghost. That day is around Thanksgiving in the last harvest of children of God, after 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation set off by the offeringto sataSatan in the Temple.

 Yom Kippur is the day of atonement or Armageddon. For those who think I have been hard on you I really have coddled you and borne the brunt of this for you so you could learn to crawl and the deluded think they can   be me, but what is this shoe but trod on a path for the Way where few others have trod. As here am I not God what are you that you think you can walk in my naked slave feet pretending you can do any of this.

I look toy our Lord Christ's coming. I look to the day, that last High Day of Temple rededication. I have labored in this for the ungrateful, but as my Treasure is in the Heavenly store of TL, I bid my twice 7 as a little matter.

God rest ye this Christmas Day. Borrow not tomorrow for it's debt is due in that advent.

I ponder in what is buff said in compassion of witness against the feudal lords and my slave masters.

agtG