Saturday, December 22, 2012

you who squat and you who pisseth against the wall.




You have turned me into a beggar and a slave. The reproach heaped upon me is mounted up to Heaven.

My God, my God Why have You forsaken me, and silence ensued as God turned His Face from me.

The pearls have been cast before swine and it was not enough, for they put it upon their necks and called it their own jewelry.

A seithing pot now overflows from the cauldron of righteous anger and hatred. From this day forward, there is a witness against you, pleading before God for Justice, for you have martyred the one preparing the Way and have done the abominable thing.

Eternal torment for you with satan and the demons in the Lake of Fire. May you not be destroyed in hell in soul, but may satan's spirit who you are wed to keep you perpetually dead for all you have done in your wickedness.

Always know the echo of my cry screams for your conviction. Always know the imprint of that psychic rape resonates for Judgment. Always know I cry for your perpetual humiliation, death and to be blotted out of the Book of Life. You, your kind, you who squat and you who pisseth against the wall. Every mothers so of you and every mothers daughter of you, be condemned.
You generation of vipers, let Christ say, "BE GONE!!!!!!!"

In Jesus Name Sealed Amen and Amen


agtG 222