Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kongorilla

I was looking at my shirt as popular girls do that. Has my name on it and as people always are interested in my name in not thinking my name is LC.

Some inquisitors think of me male as they look me up and think I could. be my designer who builds things like execution devices or star wars weaps in his head. Do not know what ybodies are buried as is betwixt him and the hard spot of Homeland.

So I was talking a bout my name on my shirt while I was in mexico. Down there they call me Tequila Patron. Pronounced tack kwee labh pah throne. Has that girl sound to it which helps in being a girl. So this short has my name on it in mexican . I was there not really but it had to do with king Kong. Suppose you thought that was just Faye Raye. So there was this primate looking thing and I got sent in to break things up with theNazi looking chic the ape had the hots for. Sort of jackubus thing. So i go in and got on music shirt that is black and get gobs of this stuff on the shirt and it looks like bleach and silver paint but it ain't that at all. You know what it is and I ain't saying.

So is mustafa kamil as that is what we called him back in. The day.
I called the thing kongorilla. Tried a movie by the name too. Anyway like I didn't say this thing is odd like those damn yetti or sasquatch things. Those wolf things too, weresarerhe SME thing. Hounds of hell. You know with the vampyres at the upper food chain.
Things interphase sort of like a vapour of waterthen solidify as water . Ice is the bigfoot state. Sure they stink as all that stuff does as it is decomposing refuse, plasma rot. Reason you cannot find the chit is it don't breed here but goes back to the ether.

So it is thought and becomes solid as it hits this dimension and it degrades here. Not like thought monsters mind you, but of the process.

Sure this is exclusive drool not like that second hand spit like Nouri dribbles as none of mockingbird was ever there. Can't have the ants knowing how to make the monsters.

 Buff of this in
matter and anti matter as the humans always know better than mummy proton.

Think have had enough.

AgtG.338Y