Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bare Bear through the Looking Glass




Living in the future, I ponder the past of the present that I now am in.

Lame Cherry

Today is a wonderful day of hope, because the horizon hints of a storm arriving in which I look to the rainbow end of.

Think of me for a moment, as many do lust to be the popular girl, and then reality is heaped upon them in they are just as profane as Muchelle Obama and just as worshiping themselves as Barack in 49ers turning 69ers into saucer navels, and they think they can get away with acting like asses, but God records ever last detail.

More is required of me for more has been placed in my field of work. It really is a hurtful business being me, not because of a woman's heart, but because God's Holy Spirit is in me, so everything amplifies and rips me to shreds inside manifold times worse than what you think you feel is pain.
I feel others pain and the turmoil. It is like having a hurricane of the heart taking place of total destruction.

God is good to me. I could utilize more of that Love though and Care, as all of this proves difficult being locked in this time having been born for another time, which I hope is now coming to be.

There will come a time when those who mocked smugly what went on here, and thought it could be ignored, will ask what the Word of the Lord is, but the reply will not come, except from God, Who will answer that they are the burden and God will be unburdened of them, following to their very homes to exact that reckoning.
I have had heaped upon me a great deal of abuse in ways you can not perceive, because you are not developed enough to comprehend what God does in me. I though never have to do a thing in this, as God will recompense in His time and way, and as God says, no one is going to take him to court to answer for things. The world would be a much more polite and less violent place if the ants would not be manipulated into acting out and just expecting God to act on things.

In my psychology, I'm at a threshold of things. The thing is I have apparently been the only conduit God has been speaking through on Prophecy and events. I had thought others would be doing something, but I find no one who is doing anything but gibberish trying to sound like me. That is fine, an esteemed honor, but it means I have more responsibility, at least for now.
That is the threshold of things as the Bible foretells of God's Two Witnesses who will inflict upon the world from Jerusalem. It is an odd position for me to see the future and know my Lord has two in this world unseen who will be doing things like Christ the Judge.
I have prepared the Way of the Lord like John the Baptist in the Spirit of Elijah, but the vipers who have come and felt the heat have complained about the treatment and acted most poorly. I smile at that in contemplation as those that follow me will make the harshest day of me seem compassion.

I know the reckoning is come, it will be like none other in God Witnessing against the minions of the world that their crooked way without him is futility and all of that wrath will come due in they years ahead, if this is the advent, which it appears it will be.

Do not think anymore that this is something out of government control, because it is complete control and plotted even though it is demon initiated. They will murder heaps upon heaps to get what they want, to scare the flock into stunned acceptance as they huddle at the back of the slaughter pen.
The initiation of all of this is known and planned for in the seats of power and that is why the real information is ignored, and the stage actors of the puppy press are so bored in the scripts they read. There is no good or evil, it is all evil and they lie to themselves it is good.

You can not keep up with me so do not try. These past years is me being distracted and slowing down. Today I'm just pondering things in doing what I normally do and unleashing the torrent of assembled revelations.
I pray that God can utilize me and I please Him in this, until what He makes known to me is the focal point, which is the Tiger Lily.

There was a time when kings had sense to show some deference to one's in God's employ. Yes there were the slappers of Prophets who ended up dead and the lying prophets who ended up dead, but leaders used to at least worry about the Word of the Lord, enough to cut up the parchment.

The Obama type of evil is so boring in it pretends to be great evil in the acts it commits, but it only reveals how much a shadow of the coming evil it is initiating is.

Turnips for chess pieces, cabbages for kings, and carrots for opponents, my what would Alice say.


Talking to the stuffed animals

No wonder God told me patience. Human's having that insight from Him, see how all through the looking glass it is, after being in Wonderland.





agtG 234