Sunday, February 3, 2013

Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens

I'm going to tell you something my children, whether you believe it or not.





The reality is over the years you will find in my posts and those who knew me before I became burned onto a hard drive a reality of a story about a football player thug named Randy Moss, who started existence in the NFL as a Minnesota Viking.

I detested Moss and his affirmative action quarterback under black racist coach, Dennis Green as they were frauds, the NFL manufactured for black audiences like that Sammy Sousa and Mark McGuire home run derby of the period was fake.

Randy Moss is a sociopath and a deplorable person. His history is one of screaming at NFL backers in Minnesota, squirting water on referees, not playing in games while others played hard, leaving the field early and having statistics which are padded because corner backs on other teams just stand and watch him catch lob passes by that worthless Culpepper quarterback.

People do not realize something which I'm about to admit here, in some of the worst vainglorious moments in crushing things for the Minnesota Vikings and the sordid career of Randy Moss was God answering my prayers and desires.

When Minnesota was in the playoffs literally in playing against the Arizona Cardinals one year at the end of the season, as TIME WAS OVER, but the Cardinals held the ball and scored a touchdown knocking Minnesota out......that was God doing things for me, as God appreciates drama when it comes to balancing things in Randy Moss cases.

Randy Moss decided he could drive his car into a female police officer in Minneapolis who was writing him a ticket......I did not care for that nor do I care the fakery of Moss conning people into thinking he is a good person.

Moss cost the New England Patriots a Super Bowl the year they cut him.....Moss then destroyed the Vikings in getting their coach Brad Childress fired and ruining things for Brett Farve. Then Moss ended up in Tennessee and destroyed them in their season and got Jeff Fischer fired.
Little hint, someone might have said a prayer about the Titans not winning another game after Moss arrived, and the Titans did not win another game that season.

In the Super Bowl the previous year with that New England Patriots, Moss decided to act all Moss in glaring at the camera and shoving the ball at people looking on, as he caught the winning catch.........
Ooopppppssss God had other plans in answering my prayers, in that year God had Eli Manning march New York down the field in the final minute for the Giants to win the Super Bowl.

I had hoped when Randy Moss destroyed three NFL teams and their coaches that the NFL would have banned this pariah, and Moss would retire to never be in Canton in the Hall of Fame. Moss did set out the 2011, season and I started frowning when I got a radio feed which noted this worthless little person had somehow conned his way onto another Super Bowl contender in the San Fransico 49ers.

That bothered me for the past few years, and  I was not pleased when the 49ers pulled out a win against Atlanta to get into the Super Bowl. I did have a feeling though that the Baltimore Ravens were playing a bit better, but I did pray again that Randy Moss would not be allowed to win a Super Bowl due to his being a postule on humanity and the NFL.

Whether you believe me in these series of prayers and commands, it makes no difference, as the record is archived here, and the following has my Mom as witness as she was watching the Super Bowl.

I was quite pleased in the Ravens gaining a respectable lead in the first half of the Super Bowl, but as I was passing through on the second half kickoff, I was moved to start commanding, RUN IT BACK.

Run it back would mean for a touch down......which those who watched the Super Bowl will note that my command as one of  God's had an effect of the receiver, running through the 49er's who should have easily touched him.....and as I commanded that over and over the last defender fell away and a Super Bowl record 109 touchdown return on a kick off was witnessed by millions around the world.

You now know why it happened and how. In God that touchdown was His faithful servant accomplishing a little extra help.....sort of like someone assisted the Steelers in their epic run before Obama.

To God belongs all the Glory in this as all things I do. I'm pleased that God is Faithful and that God does pay attention in the long term to make certain evil people do not get what they think they deserve, but get what they deserve in another crushing blow.

I hope that the NFL no longer employs Randy Moss. I hope this lesson comes to mind in the NFL so they do not allow Randy Moss anywhere near them if they want to win a Super Bowl. I hope that Randy Moss just goes away. It would be nice if he repented, but he is a leopard with spots.

I still remember the theater the night God humiliated Moss in Seattle in Moss was pointing out to Culpepper where he needed to throw the ball for a touchdown. Culpepper actually did....well was God......put the ball on the next play exactly where Moss said, as Culpepper never was good at ball placement....and in front of the Seahawks mob.......Randy Moss dropped it.
It was sweet in the crowd started chanting , RANDY RANDY RANDY in a most sissy way. Big tough mouthy Moss just faded and it was sweet.

What was sweet on this Super Bowl Sunday was another Viking named Chris Carter, who actually is the wide receiver WHO WAS WORKING at Minnesota so he was covered, and Moss was running around uncovered.........a man who overcame drug and alcohol problems......a man who was cut for Philly and Minnesota picked him up for 1 dollar.....who built a career in being a good guy in appearing in Pro Bowls, was chosen to be in the NFL Hall Of Fame.
Chris Carter wept and showed real class in the kind of man he is.

That was a really good plan by God. I thank Him for it, and I hope you enjoyed being made aware of something before all of you that you had no idea of.

Congratulations to Chris Carter as you deserve Canton. Congratulations to the Ravens and I doubt you will acknowledge that run back for the books. Congratulations to Randy Moss as you have gotten heaped on you more of what you deserve.

I pray God keeps his steadfastness in Jesus Name until you are no more. Amen and Amen


agtG 242


PS: For those who focus upon Ray Lewis and his past crimes..........

Well, I was never moved to righteous indignation by God over Ray Lewis.

nuff said