Saturday, February 2, 2013

Icy Hot





Yesterday I bent down and fed LaHire in the path and he was still on pins and needles.......

For those who do not know LaHire, LaHire is my stud cat which I forgot about. See when I ment Joan, a damned satanic fox was running around here, because the state does not protect Citizens from such things and it killed a bunch of things, including two of LaHire's siblings in my flower patch.

I named him LaHire after the great French General, who was nicnamed Satan LaHire of the calvary. He is a black Russian cat the Tiger Lily informs me as he looks like a thick Siamese, but takes the cold.

So LaHire was my buddy for about 6 months and then he just disappeared, because someone stole my cat.
He showed up again now, castrated, by those Bob Barker sickos who never seem to cut their balls off, but I did see on SPCA dick wearing two 1950's ear rings recently as a fag. The SPCA could invest more time in cleansing the piss smell from their wacko facilities and not on women fashion for the disturbed males.

The SPCA is odd really. Most of the animals in there were nuts and the rest seemed to be Obama voters being crazy, with just a few puppies not deranged. Is sad that people like ugly animals, and then abuse them. It seems males abuse animals most as the insane dogs really hated males a great deal.

That is what LaHire seems to transmit in he hates males, but loves females. I was deducing in Spirit today that either some gay guy stole LaHire and cut his nuts off, or some women stole LaHire and cut his nuts off as she was not woman enough like Lorainna Bobbit to cut her abusers balls off.
Somewhere in this, the male either kicked on LaHire, and the woman croaked, or LaHire finally got the hell out of castration land after a  two year imprisonment and made his way home.........after he was someplace that a male was beating on him for coming near food.

Today, LaHire in the cold, did his dance as he always does in being leery of people, but I sat there with food in my hand, sprinkled some out, and the black cat, came up cautious and ate some,,,,,,,,danced some more, and ate some more and out of my hand, whereby I scratched him with my gloved thumb, and he danced some more........and on second hand full of cat food, LaHire actually let me pet him......even arched his back a few times, but it was cold so he went back to the important thing of eating.

I really don't like cats. They do like me though. By TL there is a cat named Elvis and I just burst out laughing at him, as that cat has attitude in being a Maine Coon and he knows he is the big boy and special.
There are two other cats in the neighborhood too.........a female tiger that acts like she owns the city and a blue Russian who acts like he likes being owned by the tiger.

There was a cat in the pet shop too. Had an Egytpian Greek name. She liked me too in playing with my strings and then going off to her hutch to ignore me.

I know I'm going to regret doing what I did with LaHire as he will be under my feet again non stop. Mom and him have made friends and she pops him with her cane and he could care less about that.
Yes I will have my stud cat back and regret it, as he will be a pest again. Sure he would probably make a good house cat, and love it, but as he sleeps under my chicken coop now, and I do not have to take out cat poop or have a house smell like cat, this is probably best as he loves being home and will do alright.

My good neighbor does not shoot my cats, but does shoot tom cats as he hates those fighting things. The other bad neighbor shoots and runs over my cats........and that really pisses me off.

The good neighbor has three cats his brother gave him......huge things, raised by his brother from an eye dropper, because the father in law shot the mother for some dumb ass reason.
They are nice playful kitties and huge. I like them over there.......would like my cats over there too and they could just come for a visit.

I hope that whoever stole my cat an abused LaHire gets a worse treatment over and over. Would only be fair as having your nuts cut off is sort of all an animal has. They eat, sleep and have short interludes of sex.....usually after fighting for it.
So I know there are lots of animals that the SPCA makes millions off of murdering so fag boys can wear earrings, but just the same......I want it that all these Bob Barker types have to get their egg and nut sacks cut out first, before they start hacking on pets.......like mine which was stolen because the SPCA has too damned high of prices on dogs and cats........ficking eh like 250 bucks on the good dogs and 150 on the lunatic dogs.
Way too much if one really cared about good homes......50 bucks would be enough and sell them a bag of 50 dollar pet food and that would suffice.

If LaHire has an RFID tag, and someone shows up off of satellite, I'm going to sue them, the SPCA for duress and cutting the nuts out of my cat in Bob Barker terrorism. Odd how none of these psychopaths ever does to themselves what they do to pets......not odd as Obama is the same psychotic.

LaHire my black cat. I have too many cats.

Nuff said


agtG