Friday, February 15, 2013

She's got legs........




I was thinking about cause and effect..........

For example, I had reached out to a media type who was very interested in a project for God I was moved to. This was last year in June, and the person left me sit pretty sick for most of last year.
They finally did have me contact their skirt coordinator, who ignored my ass basically.

I do not like being pissed on and when I get misused the nice part is God views it as His being pissed on, as I work for Him.

Now I had been good and kept up contact......I had even awhile ago written something about my condition and the poisons of food in how it affected me and others.....the person though paid no attention.

There is a moral to this and I'm not digressing.

This person disappeared last week and I presumed they were sick again with cancer. I sort of had been grousing around about things to God in not appreciating in my condition being played with no results.

This person I will state would not even be in the day to day operation they are currently in, if it was not for someone else at that media empire having pissed on me, thinking he was immune to such things, and thankfully God had that prick fired, which cleared the way for this person I speak of.

The moral of the story is, this person has been having medical problems in botched treatments, and they now have had a part of their body chopped off and are forever changed as lopping off innards is a problem.

Long story short in the cause and effect, if this person has simply done the God project on Faith that I offered. If this person had simply associated with me more freely, as in actually given me a 28,000 dollar a year research job as I offered........then in the reality of things I would not have been pissy about things.

The exclamation point is, God last year led me to a remedy for what this person suffers from. I'm healing from this and this remedy God led me to, has worked enough for me that I dine too much on crap I should not be eating or drinking, like soda with corn syrup in it.
I drink that crap as I find solace in sharing a half a can with those I love over conversation.

I will apologize though to all in I will not reveal this remedy in public, because the people who offer this do not advertise and rely on word of mouth. If more people found out what this is, there would no doubt be problems in the government poisoning the product or Buffett buying it and spiking prices.

It is an amazing thing really and if you knew what it was, you would shake your head and say, "That is bullshit and it would not work". It has helped me immensely and I thank God for it. I'm thankful to TL as I would not have ever found this without TL as I was trying to assist them in their vocation and I stumbled upon it.

Life is an interesting thing, in someone could have listened to this Prophetess, associated with me, as I have secrets, and would have gladly revealed them to this person. Would have for a part time job I could do, been happy with that slave wage and for making this person's life easier at 28G, would have saved them all that misery,. mistreatment and the whatever fifty grande to one hundred it cost in hospital, and they would still have normal body functions without parts missing.

Allot of people like throwing that Jesus Name around, but never bother to fully comprehend the Prophets are among us yet and require respect.
I relate none of this to gloat. I though am most overjoyed in God Judging the situation fairly. It all could have been so much better, but it is the way it is. Another person if they had the brains to simply show me two ounces of respect, and they would have a better life as having me around does improve things in blessings from God in people.

One never knows about entertaining Angels unaware and too many are not aware that a Prophet has a reward and if there is a reward there is a curse for neglect.

Odd events. Cheaper than eating dirt eh?



agtG 231