Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Old Souls




 Long ago, I heard that Will Rogers guy say, "I never met a man I didn't like".

That puzzled me, as I have never been around people that I did like. I always thought this democrat either had no taste or did not meet many people.
Then again, I never thought he was funny and would have starved on his comedy in another generation.

In what I do, I do not like the majority of people here. The people who donate for the majority are nice people and I forget that nice people are in the world. I do not put myself into some raised platform, but the foundation of the readers of this blog are some of the best people on this world now.

It is impossible for me to reach out to people, even the ones I would like to. TL can attest to the interesting events which have taken place since I appeared, and for some reason TL stays around when most people would run away afraid.
I do forget how odd this vessel is to most people, as I do live in a different genre where God talks to me and I get viciously attacked by satan.
Then of course there is all the popular girl stuff with the anti Christ and the cartel. People never realize how dangerous things are unless it is them finding an "event" taking place and then looking around to see people you love, being put in that danger.

When I met TL almost 2 years ago, I told them of my fatalist view which I think surprised them at the time, as I knew there were considerations about what to do with me. I knew they were professionals and I would be dead before I hit the ground, so I resolved not to worry about things and just put one foot forward and not think about what could happen.
That does make me odd, in I do not scare in the ways the evil expects. I never have as death has never scared me and being threatened never has bothered me.

I did have one resourceful idiot who tracked down who they thought was me, after getting in a bit too close, but instead picked up a mirror identity when they started making threats. People like that think this is some game and never realize their names are on lists for future reference. Not my lists, but the lists where it is decided if people die for a public point or simply fade away silently before their time.

Some people though deserve some recognition in being the children of God who say things which are quite remarkable.

There is an old soul in America who has a father on this earth, that all children should have and I envy that. It is interesting to listen to a parent and child interact with intelligence and God's Spirit.
It is written how children shall lead the way, and I share this Wisdom with you from someone not a teenager and yet God is speaking through her.


and then she declared, right out of the true-blue state belief, that she used to think the worst sin was killing someone, but she had changed her mind and decided that the WORST  sin was now NOT BELIEVING GOD.

Just imagine with loving parents on earth and a loving God in Heaven, just what this child is going to be like as an adult.

In that, another loving parent, was mentioning her journey in speaking to her children and others,


 I have tried to reach out to people to tell them what is happening with this EVIL that has taken over, and it seems that no one is understanding.

It is a most special time this Obama time, because God's Wisdom in children shines even more brightly as they lead the way and the sight of the parents is focused more brightly as they see the evil and wonder at why not all do.

Obama is a good training lesson for even me, because I know who is coming in the anti Christ. It is much easier seeing the Barry Chin fraud manifest, with the demonic influences plaguing the masses to comprehend what satan will do with the real son of perdition.

Those who see now, are the children of God who have not chosen to be deceived, and that is a special place God has kept them before the world began.
There have been Christians who I had great respect for, but they have gone after Obama tooth and nail to putting strains on families. My Aunt being one who is over 90 years old. As I listen to her though make excuses for Obama in it being Congress' fault, I do have something pointed out to me now I had not considered, so I thank the Holy Ghost for revealing that.......

My Auntie was plagued by a more attractive older sister, and she never felt pretty as she was a size larger. When Sarah Palin came on the scene, she went quite crazy in hating the woman as so many did in the ugly class of democrat voters.
For only the reason in this Obama insanity, a demon that plagued women on their feeling inferior to attractive women who never did them any harm, combined with this jungle fever for Obama. It was for many of these Obama females an insanity which never wore off. They literally in going for Obama were getting revenge on all the good looking women who made them feel inferior and revenge on all the men by going for the worst thing in their minds and that was Barack Obama.

The male voters chose Obama as they wanted someone to handle their bitchy liberal wives as they hoped a black man could do.

Both groups were trying to exorcise their demons in voting for Obama and instead were possessed.

Those who can not sense nor see the evil, nor are curious to the Truths this blog provides are where they have chosen to be.
The Scribes have said from Dan will the anti Christ come. Dan sojourned in Greece and Dan is Denmark. For God's reason though, He never Inspired anyone to note that in Joseph would come the "john the baptist" prototype to prepare the way and make it crooked for the anti Christ in this Barack Hussein Obama.

It is just one of those mysteries God has kept silent about.

You can see every day some tree planted in a field to some plant growing in a crack, and never realize that God put them all there in places where nothing else would grow. The one thing that scares me is why God predestined me to not end up rejecting Him and rejected by Him. There is no way of knowing this, but for God's reasons, He made me, TL and other Lights as above, and He called and we answered, while others heard a calling inside more appealing.

There are forests and cities filled with people and plants, and yet the plants know more of God than the people. God said He would make men rarer than fine gold in the time ahead. It would have been good to note that fine people would be rarer before that.

People who get the things here or try, are answering a call from God written in ways Inspired. Who knew that tongues could be in native English and yet in another language that only the Spirit was speaking in plain sight.

The children see things young and old. It only matters that they see as the Word commands that each person only can save themselves and not others.


agtG 287